Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, May 27, 2008.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

You just sat there and watched, too weak, wouldn't even try! I want to punch you, hurt you, KILL YOU! Stop feeding me lies, and telling me that you want me! You just want to use me, like everyone else does :mad:

I AM SICK of being used by men, do I look like I have a sign attached to me saying "Yeah, use me", answer: NO! :mad:

You are going to be the death of me. Don't say you are "sorry" I know you are not. YOU ENJOYED IT! YOU WANTED IT! You told me you would do it YOURSELF :mad:

Don't bother coming to my funeral, and don't get me a birthday present, because I won't be here.

P.S: Yeah, you are pretty useless.
  2. Puzzled

Puzzled Member

As much as most men are useless selfish pigs.

There are those of us out there who don't give two damns about sex, and who just want someone to hold close and love, and no, not in the stick it in your cooch sense of hold close :p.

I've made mistakes about sex, its a complicated field, even though I don't want it, all I want is a relationship, I'm oftentimes lured into it when a girl tells me she wants it, we usually end up taking it way too far. My first girlfriend accused me of using her a lot, but a lot of the times she lured me into it by acting sexy, or she just never said no to me when I myself was in the mood. My second relationship, sex caused a detatchment, we grew apart because we had sex far too much.

You need to know most men aren't the sex crazed pigs you see us as, this guy may actually mean that he wants you, he may feel horrible about how he handled sex, he may be completely willing to give up all sex to prove all this to you. No need to throw yourself away over that.