grr...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cookiemonster, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

why wont people accept the fact that i have pretty much given up on getting help atm. i want to help others but people wont just accept it and leave me to it. this isn't aimed at anyone in particular but i dont deserve help.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What makes you think you don't deserve help?

From your posts, it does sound like you do want help, but that things are very hard and you are fighting different battles than getting help right now.

Also, people won't 'leave you to it' because they care about you. When people care they don't want to see you destroy yourself. You are lucky to have people who care.

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i love you emily :hug: maybe like you dont think u dont deserve help, others feel that way too!!

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well you just posted in Crisis so that makes me feel you are asking for help...could it be a part of you is reaching out for help? I know you have been through a lot so maybe you do need some support and professional help but haven't found a way to get that in your life just yet.

Bambi

5. cookiemonster

i'm a horrible person. i make people want to die and i can't help them, i want to but i can't.

have you ever noticed that you two are pretty much the only ones who ever reply. what does that say?

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

that i love you, others read these posts but my not necessiarily no how to respond! there is fight left in you yet!! :hug:

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What makes you think you make people want to die? I hear you in respect to want to help you but can't. It actually sounds like you want to save them, but the only person you can save is yourself, and the same applies to them. You can, however, provide support, if you want to, and whilst that doesn't fix things the way you would like, it probably means the world to a person- I know it does to me if someone reaches out.

8. cookiemonster

i'm useless, it doesn't matter anymore

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i care! nothing u say is going to make me change my mind, you will always be the person i could rely on, yeah there are others, but they are not you, the others all have there own unique qualities and skills, jsut like you do!! noone will ever replace you, so please dont do anything, i love you :hug:

10. cookiemonster

i'm not that person anymore. i'm different and i'm horrible

11. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

no your not emily, the matter of the fact that you said you wanted to help tohers, when u are suffering so bad urself shows that you are a great person, you are not a horrible person!! no matter how much u tell urself that, you are not!!

12. cookiemonster

i am horrible and people who know me know you can't depend on me for shit. there is no point. i was coming on here to help people tonight and now look at me. i'm useless

13. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: emily you are not useless!! how many times have u blooody helped me out?? and im sorry im doing a shit job at repaying that favour!

14. cookiemonster

its hard to help somone who doesn't want it

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

(((hugs))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.