Grr

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaidDave, Jul 28, 2010.

1. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

I hate people. God damn it. Who the fuck is proud of liking drugs? Fucking god damn idiots. Drugs are not cool. Drugs are boring people's way of making life more interesting.

2. whitehand

whitehand Member

yeah me the same man. I hate people. They are all the same. They just want to make you feel bad. Fuck people. Kill them all!!!:spidey:

3. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Drugs make people feel good so they forget about the shitty reality thats all. Come on, all the cool people on television are advertising drugs. Its cool! People don't even dance anymore in places which were originally called dance clubs lawl, they sit, drink, do drugs, have sex.

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Aww... I understand how you feel about drugs, SaidDave.
    I've been straightedge forever~ and it's gotten ridiculous that drugs are considered to be so mainstream these days. Everyone does them. It's hard to find a single other person irl who feels the same way about them that I do.

5. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Some people use drugs to cope. Though they're probably not the kind to brag about it either. :/

6. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

Exactly. People who think that shit is cool don't know shit about drugs. A heroin addict or a methadone addict can tell you that getting away from it is very hard and the withdrawal is very painful.