GRRR *language*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by emma-louise, Sep 15, 2007.

1. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

I HATE HIM I FUCKING HATE HIM

why can't he just fucking leave me alone?

why can't he understand i dont fucking want to talk to him? i dont want to fucking see him i dont want him in my fucking life

i mean i already lost a friend because of this :rant:

i just want him to leave me alone .. i dont care if people think im being harsh on him but at the end of the day i would rather have my friends than a boyfriend .. i cant even freaking know if he's genuine because of things he's said to me and others and i dont even know if i can trust the things he said ..

he sadi this to me just recently ..

look, i tried to let my feeling for you go while you was going out with ***, i couldnt, then i tried when you went out with **** and it just brought me closer to you, i'm not sorry for my feeling, but i dont want to let you go, ever, i wont let anyone get in the way of that, i dont want anyone to get in the way of that, and i'm ***** hates you, i recon shes just jelous, cause i love you and not her

doesnt he realise that i cant fucking believe that because when he first asked me out and then we split up after a couple of days the following weekend he was going out with my best friend and he said he'd had feelings for her for ages but then he starts slagging her off to me wtf?? he splits up with her a few days later .. then the other weekend he started telling me about what he's been up to with her and then has the fucking guts to expect me to want to get back with him i mean c'mon IM NOT A FUCKING MUG

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME GET ON WITH MY LIFE IM FINALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE AND GETTING ON WITH IT AND IT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU!

♥♥♥

2. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

Ohh Emma :arms: x 10000000
    :bottom: Him

3. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

It would appear he only wants what he can't have. You should probably just cut him off completely. If he won't leave you alone ask him if he can spell restraining order.