Grrr- My Mom

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

My Mom called me a Bitch this morning- that only makes me want to end my life even more.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My mom calls me a bitch most days. I've learned to ignore it mostly, you're not a bitch :hug: Keep your head high. I'm around if you need to talk!

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: jsut try to ignore her if u can, easier said then done i no, but try not to let it affect you :hug:

4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

my mom & dad call me so many names everysingle day,it hurt me so much cos im soooooooooo sensitive & all what i can do is sit and cry all day :cry:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you told your mother how it affects you how she is hurting you and that she needs to stop calling you this. If it was said in an argument she probably did not mean to say it but she needs to apologize to you as there is no excuse for verabal abuse like this. You are not this you know that and maybe try to talk to your mom calmly and ask her why she is so angry and hurtful she is obviously in alot of pain herself to be so violent towards you. this is no excuse for her behavior but maybe you can get her to see what she is doing is harming you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.