Grrr. No swearing, FOR ONCE.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Jul 24, 2007.

1. I HATE MY MOTHER
    I HATE HER!

:mad::mad::mad:

I just shown her ALL these FACTS about paracetamol overdose;
    • Individuals who have overdosed on paracetamol generally have no specific symptoms for the first 24 hours. Although nausea, vomiting, and diaphoresis may occur initially, these symptoms generally resolve after several hours. After resolution of these symptoms, individuals tend to feel better, and may believe that the worst is over. If a toxic dose was absorbed, after this brief feeling of relative wellness, the individual develops overt hepatic failure. In massive overdoses, coma and metabolic acidosis may occur prior to hepatic failure.
    • A paracetamol overdose can damage the liver (an effect termed hepatotoxicity), and takes effect more than 24 hours later.
    • The harmful effects of large amounts of paracetamol on the liver are usually delayed so people may feel well for the first day after a paracetamol overdose but can become very sick after that.
    • Symptoms of paracetamol overdosage in the first 24 hours include pallor, nausea, vomiting, anorexia and abdominal pain. Liver damage may become apparent 12 to 48 hours after ingestion as liver function tests become abnormal. Abnormalities of glucose metabolism and metabolic acidosis may occur. In severe cases, liver failure may lead to encephalopathy, coma and death. Acute renal failure with acute tubular necrosis may develop with or without severe liver damage. Cardiac arrhythmias and pancreatitis have also been reported.
    (I'm REALLY sorry if these are putting off as methods, I removed the ones with g's of the paracetamol)

OK, mother, if I die, you'll not be saying to me then 'The doctors discharged you, so you must be fine'.

Okay, so fine is experiencing episodes where I feel like I'm being pushed backwards, feeling so sick, so dizzy, and about to black out? Fine is experiencing HORRID pains all over my stomach and chest? FINE IS EXPERIENCING THE FEELING I'M ABOUT TO THROW UP MY GUT? I don't think so. Did you not read the whole damn thing mother? IN AN ADULT, AN ADULT, IF THEY'VE INDIGESTED MORE THAN A CERTAIN AMOUNT, IT IS LIKELY FOR LIVER DAMAGE, I'M A DAMN CHILD AND I TOOK WAY MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT!

Sure proves how much YOU care.

YOU don't give a damn about me. At all! You just want me gone as soon as possible. Well, if I survive this overdose, don't you fret, I'll do larger than this overdose I did, larger, SO MUCH LARGER! :mad:

Damn it. I'm so angry! She doesn't even care. I went to hospital four damn hours after the overdose, no, they didn't give me no antidote, no, they didn't pump my stomach, no, they didn't do anything! They poked me with a friggin' needle six times to get my blood, and then said my levels were high, did another blood test, what, NINETEEN HOURS later, and said they were coming back to normal, WELL, according to websites, they should've kept me in for close observations and blood tests every so hours to check my levels.

Well, I really do hope I die now. Not just because that was the plan in the first place, but because I know they are so wrong. So damned wrong. I'M FINE? I'M FINE? Oh yeah, and the sky is red? Damn it. :mad:

2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Sarah, I can see how much you despise your mum by now. I don't like my mum either because after all she have done to me, she want me to think of her as a great mother which is ridiculous. Sounds like the hospital isn't doing their job or something? I can also see clearly how severely depressed you are. Well, I am sorry to hear how much you hate your mum and how much you wanted to overdose and stuff.

But please give yourself a moment or two to figure things out before you continue thinking how else can you harm yourself some more. If you feel like talking about why you despise your mum so much, please PM me. I understand how you feel about your mum because I know what its like not to be loved by someone who has given you life. You seriously, and I mean, seriously need help immediately.

I hope you take care of yourself now and start to think about what you can do. If sharing it with someone helps, I hope you do that. We all care about you, remember that...

3. :(
    Thanks for replying.

I can't PM- Under moderation.

I don't know nemore.
    Everything is just
    ARGH, shit.
    *first time i swore*
    I just...
    BLAH.
    I don't know!!!!!!!!

I hope I do die, takes up to two weeks for death in some cases, minimum ofa few days too.

DIE SARAH DIE.

Good GOOD!
    MOTHER HOPE YA HAPPY WHEN I DIE!!

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You did much better with the swearing Sarah. I hate to point it out to you, but you did swear in the first post as well. It was much more mild than usual so congrats on that. I am sorry you are feeling so much anger toward your mother and yourself. I wish you could let some of that anger and hatred go. It is driven by the depression and only causes a viscious cycle. If you could take some of the pieces out of the cycle maybe things could be enough better for you that death no longer seems the only option, because it truly isn't. Hang in there Sarah. I and many people are here for you. :hug:

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Im sos sorry Sarah that you are hurting so badly im a mother myself and would hate for my children to feel that way if you have not suffered from the effects of taking the tabs no you are probably going to be ok as for your liver we all do damage to our livers when we over ingest medication. I know its not the same but you have a kind of family here at SF We will all talk as much as you need i check the site most days so as far as pm going just now dont worry to much we can reply to your threads hang in there hun:hug:

6. I don't HAVE depression. I don't WANT to hang in there. I want to die. I don't know why I'm complaining. I will just wait then. If I die within the next two weeks, I'm gonna make sure that hospital gets sued.

But seriously, I am in so much pain in my right side, exactly where my liver is, and beside it, my stomach, and in my lower back, it just hurts. So badly. I could barely breath when I woke up before. It hurt so much.

My mother rang the hospital up before and they said

'She'll be fine, her bloods shown her paracetamol levels were low, but a bit high, though just below treatment line'.

I said to her, no, I SCREAMED at her, *swearing*;
    'SO WHAT, THAT WAS WHAT, FUCKING, THREE DAYS AGO, AND THAT WAS BELOW TWENTY FOUR HOURS, THIS IS AGES LATER, AND IT TAKES DAYS FOR THE DAMAGE TO EVEN BECOME APPARENT! WELL, IF I DIE IN TWO WEEKS, YOU WONT BE SAYING IM SO FINE THEN WILL YOU? NO!'

:mad:
    Somewhere along them lines.
    I'm too angry to rememeber.
    Too angry to care.
    In too much pain to be bothered.
    I'm so damned pissed off!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: