Grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mj, slow down and take a deep breath. If you are not supposed to take them, then please don't. i am not sure what you are referring to specifically, but i do not want to see you endanger yourself. Please think things through before making this decision. Wait awhile and see if the feeling subsides. Even 20 minutes or so would be a good start. Thinking of you. :hug:

Matt if you need to stop thinking then try different ways of occuping yourself, not take anything, i think i know what your talking about. Please dont take anything if your not meant to.

Please

A want a labotomy too. :blink:

But ang in there Matt. I know we aren't close or anything anymore but I wish you the best in life, know that.

Take care

xx :hug:

Matt if you need to stop thinking then try different ways of occuping yourself, not take anything, i think i know what your talking about. Please dont take anything if your not meant to.

Please
Thats a small part of it Vikks, true, but Ive got SO many thoughts going on in my head...and they just never stop. Im trying not to drink, but its the only thing that stops the thinking. I havent had a drink in probably 3 weeks now, at least.

I just want to put my life in rewind and do a lot of things differantly starting from about age 10 onwards.

The amount of self loathing I have for myself these days...and my mind constantly working against me are stopping me from doing what I need to do to feel like life is worthing living, cause atm...it definately fucking isnt.

Anyway...such is "life"

Hun you can do those things to help yourself get better, remember when you talked to me when you came back, you seemed so happy, so determined to get yourself back on track. You can get back to that. You CAN get yourself better, it may seem hard at this particular moment but it is within reach, how many times have you told me that? listen to what you've told me. You can get better hun. We've all probably wished we could of turned back the clock at one time or another but the fact is we cant look back, only look forward and want to see a happy future.

xxx

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Oh how I too wish I could rewind time and make things somehow better or at least different for me. Unfortunately that isn't possible.. but it is possible to have an effect on our future. Please stay safe, keep reaching out to us. You're very much cared for here :hug:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Come on Matt, you have a plan remember getting the support groups and getting life on track..people to visit etc...

Remember what I said last night when the thoughts get too much, loud music, sing, hum, do something physical anything that stops the constant nagging round of thought!!!!

You can get thru this we're all here and know you need support at the moment so reach out and take it. It will get easier hun I promise!!!

B
Jup, listen to devvie :tongue: :smile: Next time when you feel like that, please call or text message me :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00