Grrrr

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kaceybabe, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaceybabe

kaceybabe Member

do you all not listen to be cos im a newbie?

i come in chat and try to talk ... and everything is brushed under the carpet and moved on!

i do a new thread and no1 replies, just proving to me that everything i think and feel was right!

of all the people that i thought would understand ... was you lot!

GRRR is it something i am doing wrong?

is it my name?

is it the way i look?

what is ittttttttttttttt?

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry if you felt that way Kacey. i talked to you when you were in chat. If I missed out on something I am sorry. I will try to do better by you next time i see you. Please do not judge us harshley. I am sure no one meant to ignore you if they did. Please take care and try again. :hug:

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Heh..we asked you if you wanted to talk, hun..and you kind of brushed it off.. :hug: :dunno:

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi we do care sometimes we dont go on line for a day or maybe 2 or in chat we may join in mid conversation but you can always go to another room with somebody if you want a more private chat hang in there its a good foruma and people do care

5. kaceybabe

kaceybabe Member

no i did talk then bob come in and all was forgot so i got pissed and left lol!

cant fucking me arsed anymore :(

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

try to be u need support as much as the rest of us do thats why we are all here it will get better and people will get to know who u r we need to talk to people in order for them to talk back take care and hang in there

7. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I'm here for you whenever you need someone to talk to, and you know that.

You have my MSN. You have my email. And you should know by now that my inbox is always open to you - or anyone else for that matter - if something is bothering you. I personally think you're a lovely person and very friendly to get on with. I certainly don't ignore you on MSN. Most of the time I'm too paranoid or anxious to say something incase you think I'm a tool which, to be honest, 95% of this forum think I am. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that you have no reason to feel like you're alone. I'm always here for you. If you want, drop me a private message or two and I'll write back as soon as I can. Just don't feel like anyones ignoring you because they aren't honestly.

8. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Chat can be very busy at times, and it's all too easy for conversations to be lost in the middle when someone else comes in. Sadly, that's just a problem with the whole format of chat. I'm sure it's not because you're a newbie. Same with posts. With so many members and the amount of new threads we get each day, it's inevitable that some threads won't get the response they should. This is due to the nature of the site, too, and how we can only do so much. However, if you do need to talk, you're always welcome to PM me in chat or on the forum :)
    I hope you're ok... :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.