Grrrr....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Jan 14, 2008.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm so tired of being made to feel like I am inferior to everyone else. It's like people think they are better than me when they don't know me. It's irritating when people treat me like I'm sub human when, no offense, they aren't perfect by any means. It's disgusting how you aren't consider "human" by certain people.

It gets really old having to sit here and play nice when I want to say how I feel. I can't express myself anymore. I can't say how I feel without getting told to basically shut up and hold my tongue. I can't do anything, can't be myself because then I won't be accepted.

So tired of being treated like a child. I'm older than the half of you so you know what take your opinions of me and shove them up your ass. I'm tired of it and I'm at a boiling point. Cut or be cut. :mad:

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy::arms:

3. ~PinkElephants~

thanks for the hug sus but don't worry bout me I'm expendable. People have been lying to me from day one. They have proven to me what kind of people dwell the earth and i realize it's not worth it anymore.

4. Spearmint

You aren't expendable, anyone who thinks that needs a severe punch to the head. :eek:hmy: Yeah, most people suck, but there are decent ones out there, you just have to look.

5. ~PinkElephants~

jess, i say we line the assholes up and take em out b/c im so fed up with it.

6. Spearmint

:laugh: Aw, Kewwy. Let's do eet. :eek:hmy: