Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Apr 6, 2007.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!! why does this have to happen? it's not fair that they live so far away, why can't i be there? to be of some sort of support, to help, to hug, and just be there. :unsure: :mad: :unsure: IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
  2. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I'm in the exact same boat as you, man.

Someone I know is having a real rough time, and although I'm there for her on MSN and by the phone, I just wish I could be there for her in real life. Just to offer a shoulder, or a helping hand or anything. But it feels like I'm making things worse between us so maybe it's a good thing we can't be together? I dunno, people always seem different online compared to real-life.
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

Who would you like to be there for and what problems are they going through? Sometimes a letter is all it takes to cheer someone up, maybe you could try that as letters can be very intimate things.
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Samy, I love you :wub:

:hug: :hug: You are there for them, I know being physically there is not quite the same, but still you are there for them. They love you and you are being a big support to them by just being you and by just talking to them in the ways you do.

5. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I agree!
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, i know what that feeling feels like. A lot more than you probably realise. Anyways im here if you ever wanna talk :hug:
  7. FoReVeR LoSt

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  8. Robin

Robin Guest

how ya doin today?
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Samy, even though we are unable to be somewhere physically, knowing that you are there in thought and mind may be enough. I hope things are better for you today.
    I am thinking of you. :hug:
  10. FoReVeR LoSt

:smile: i just wanted to say that i LOVE this person VERY VERY VERY much, this person is a member here and i wanted to express how much love i have for them. We always talk and laugh and cry and it's just comforting to have them around :biggrin: :biggrin: :wub: :wub: LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! words can't even describe how in love i am
  11. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

hehe you know my point of view on this, hun :wink:
  12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Well i said something to you on msn a few weeks ago. Still stands :smile: