Grrrrrr! I'm so done with all this now.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm fed up of having to queue in the rain to go into the supermarket.

I'm fed up of one way aisles when I'm eventually allowed in.

I'm fed up of following the one way rules while some other ass goes the wrong way and shoving past me.

I'm fed up of the toilets in shops all being closed.

I'm fed up of the fitting rooms all being closed.

I'm fed up of stickers on the floor telling me where to stand.

I'm fed up with hand sanitizer that stings my hands.

I'm really fed up at not being able to hug my friends.

I don't like it and I'm worried it's going to have to stay like this forever.

Everyone hates this crap. I'm just hoping there will be a vaccine soon.

Sending hugs that are appropriately socially distanced so as to be Covid-19 safe. ;)

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I'm fed up of having to queue in the rain to go into the supermarket.

I'm fed up of one way aisles when I'm eventually allowed in.

I'm fed up of following the one way rules while some other ass goes the wrong way and shoving past me.

I'm fed up of the toilets in shops all being closed.

I'm fed up of the fitting rooms all being closed.

I'm fed up of stickers on the floor telling me where to stand.

I'm fed up with hand sanitizer that stings my hands.

I'm really fed up at not being able to hug my friends.

I don't like it and I'm worried it's going to have to stay like this forever.
I hear you, know exactly how you feel.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am completely with you on some of these things. The rule breaks and the rains! I do find the organization ticks boxes in my brain. Everyone staying in their X at the vets was rather satisfying. I'm slightly off in that way I suppose lol. I do understand how that might drive a normal person mad, just as all the disorganized everyone, everywhere is maddening to me. I do so much want a hug. I real true deep hug.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Everyone staying in their X at the vets
We're not allowed to go inside the vets. They're not doing any routine appointments like vaccinations etc and if it's an emergency they take your animal from you outside and you can't go inside with them.

And I'm fed up with not being able to meet up with a group of more than 6 friends (even if we're outside and more than 2 metres apart) but I can go to the cinema indoors and watch a movie with a hundred strangers.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
We're not allowed to go inside the vets. They're not doing any routine appointments like vaccinations etc and if it's an emergency they take your animal from you outside and you can't go inside with them.

And I'm fed up with not being able to meet up with a group of more than 6 friends (even if we're outside and more than 2 metres apart) but I can go to the cinema indoors and watch a movie with a hundred strangers.
My vets is going back to curbside on Monday. They told me that while I was there on Thursday. We won't be needing to go back for awhile I hope.

I can completely understand your frustration with the rest. Some of the things that are allowed vs not allowed don't seem to make sense. What is allowed here and there is different, but we have some things that are the same. I can only hope that some of it will make sense at some point.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Am fed up with all the idiots who refuse to follow the rules and don't seem to care who gets the damn disease. Americans especially. Forget about the bars, nightclubs and huge parties. It is NOT the time for those.
I don’t understand doing these things right now. I went out to eat to one restaurant the bar had spots marked where people could not sit at the bar. They also had every other table and masks required for all time not at your table it made a person feel safe

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00