GRRRRRRRR, (rant)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Beret, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

just tried to delete all my contacts from MSN cuz i thought noone would matter anyways. Feel like im the only one ever contacting ppl, and i wanted to stop that. Noone cares about me anyways, noone would care if i were gone from SF or real life :( . Well who cares, feel like floating with nowhere to land :( Have nowhere to go, nowhere to live (countrywise), no friends and a very pushy family in Barcelona who will eventually bring me to snap. Dont even waste your time, just i case you thought about replying, cuz im a hopeless case. :cry:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Beret hun you know that isn't true. You probably won't believe this but I was going to add you to MSN this evening as we haven't chatted for a while and I wanted to catch up, I still may do that, as long as it's ok with you. People do care, and I care. :hug:

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Who the fuck would care if i were dead???
    I know...
    Noone :(

4. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

I don't know you that well, but if I go to know you better, you'd have to bet your ass I'd care.

5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i would. you have friends here. we've never actually talked but i've read your posts. sorry you feel this way. :arms:

6. i hope and pray that you haven't deleted me :( you know very well that you are my best friend :(

I am glad that you found the time to fit other things in the last few days - I wish I had been about :S

Loveya always
    GE
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.