Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

People annoy me, hell almost everyone annoys me at the moment. Blame my sister. Ever feel like you wanna wrap your hands around someones neck and squeeze the self centredness out of them? Oh and before anyone jumps on me for actually assuming thats what im really fucking like no its not, its how i feel, learn the fucking definition before assuming you know the first fucking thing about me. People can go and shove their assumptions up their arses
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I would rather bash the living shit out of them with a steel baseball bat. But maybe that's just me :tongue:. What did your sister do?

And your avatar always makes me lol when I see it XD
  3. Kaos General

Oh she has decided that because the entire univers isnt focused on her sprog that she shot forth from her loins that for some unknown reason she has decided that me and my dad are no longer worthy to be called her friends on facebook, oh and did i mention she is the most self absorbed bitch you have ever met
  4. victor

victor Account Closed

perhaps shes on her period, mate? just guessing
  5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Permanent pms? nasty. :unsure:
  6. Kaos General

So shes been on her period for 25 years then? Interesting
  7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

LMFAO. preposterous!
  8. victor

victor Account Closed

my 2 exes has been on their periods for 26 and 27 yrs, so its nothing new to me
  9. Kaos General

I kniow you think your funny with your 1000 posts a day in all the wrong contexts in all the wrong threads but bringing your humour into something that is really really pissing me off at the moment is a very very bad idea
  10. victor

victor Account Closed

im not joking bout that im afraid. i wish i was
  11. Kaos General

are you going out of your way to piss me off?
  12. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Chuck,

Sorry to hear that you are angry and frustrated right now, please calm down. Your sisters younger right? Did you ask her why she took you off as friends on Facebook there probaberbly is a reason? How would it seem speaking to her?

Your sister seems like shes angry with her self as well, which may bring others around her down with the way she acts without realiseing. How old is she?

Take care :hugtackles:
  13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

YES!!!!! Every single time I'm with certain members of my family. Sorry she's pissing you off.
  14. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I hate people like that... Though usually I can just tell em to have fun with their pathetic plastic circle life. That really sucks that shes your sister. I bet no matter how much reason she gives to hate her, you still care about her.
    She's pretty ignorant though eh.. Sorry shes making you feel pissed Hopefully one day she'll wake up and realize how important family is
  15. Kaos General

Yeah their is a reason because i refuse to fall in line with the rest of her stupid ass friends and theres the fact that i get on with my dad and she doesnt
  16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If she's planning on acting that way, you're probably better off without her on FB. How you get on with your dad is none of her business, I've had to tell one of my sisters the same thing. It's between you and him, not you, him, and her.
  17. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Sounds like she has alot of growing up to do tbh.
  18. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Bloody sisters! Thankfully I can deal with mine these days as they have matured and chilled out a little. Maybe I have also, but, I would not put my mortgage on it at even odds all the same!

Also, with depression, often as not you can have periods were your judegment of people is off kilter. If you can think bad of yourself then its easy to see that in others.

I used to have rows with sisters, and often some small stupid thing would send me into a silence. The fact I have nephews and nieces meant that I always made up when we fell out. Plus, I guess I'm a great babysitter and never charge!

I worry about my sisters. Brothers always do. I mean, as a man, you know the most important choice they will make is the choice of man. Thankfully, after a few idiots, they settled with nice enough men. Had they been bad ones I'd have to do something bad to them. I mean, if they were bullies that is. Or even just dishonourable, shifty.

There is nothing lower than some rat of a man who beats up on a women.

Then again, some women would stove your head in whilst you slumber, so watch out there guys.

In my book, you have a lucky life if your family is all at peace with each other. Nothing worse than a funeral were the relatives will actually fight each other. A while back there was one in which they actually fought in the church!

Bloody families!