grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

:grr: ive tried opening dialogue, ive tried being calm and all i get is people bitching at me about harrassment. Stating cold hard fact is not harrassment its the truth. So when people send me messages saying so and so said you was harrassing them thats harassment in itself because your trying to turn people against me because you dont like the truth. I dont get why people feel the need to lie just to protect themselves

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi
    If people are harrasing you in PM's cant you report them? Or block them? You shouldnt have to keep defending yourself.

3. Kaos General

nah theyre accusing me of harrassing them. And now theyre telling everyone im harrassing them

4. Borrowed time*

I cant comment on whats going on because i dont know. Other people will be able to make there own minds up if presented with the facts. It shouldnt all be on you, you know you are telling the truth and that is all that matters.

5. Kaos General

Yeah i know, i just dont know whether to laugh or be angry and all hurt!! People who know me on here know i dont do anything unless i have proof. Which is why i find it funny

6. Borrowed time*

I know its hard but just be the bigger person and ignore them. Iv found when people try to get a reation out of me it really annoys them that i dont rise to the bait and walk away.
    Like you said People who know me on here know i dont do anything unless i have proof You have friends who believe you, it doesnt matter what other people think. We cant please everyone.
    You have the power not the gossips. Have a good laugh about it and see if it cheers you up:biggrin:

7. TrentGrad

TrentGrad Well-Known Member

Well, what "truth" are you propogating?

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

You need to chill out.

9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I understand how frustrating this is.
    I also know what you have to say is based on facts. I know much of it really is important and in need of dialogue/discussion. You have a right to bring it up for discussion as it is troublesome...and not just to you.
    I also know you get ganged up on...I've seen it. They scream better than you do...perhaps you need to learn to pitch a fit better than they do...i don't think you can though...they will always be more adept at bs than you are. :sad: