grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by thedeafmusician, Oct 30, 2006.

1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

stef, you are an absolute and complete BITCH. you're fucking full of yourself, and you were downright nasty to me and M before. M is anyphylactic (sp??), and you KNOW that. you got a lecture last time for it too, and so you'd think by now you'd know. and so what do you do? you throw nuts at her. fucking on purpose too. thankfully they didnt hit her, and also thankfully they werent peanuts too! she could have died, and you're a pathetic bitch if all you have nothing better to do than to throw nuts at someone badly allergic to them. so what if you hate her? trying to do that on purpose is low, mean and absolutely bitchy.

then again it aint just her, you're a bitch to anyone thats not in the in group - in other words anyone who's my friend. you say that the school and town getting overpopulated with 'white niggers with glasses'. well guess what? not meaning to be mean or anything but with the amount of guys you sleep with, im fair sure you'd be able to repopulate it again with caucaseans. just because you're the queen bee doesnt mean i have to bow down and grovel at your feet.

and lastly stef, just because i actually EARN my A's - it doesnt make me a nerd with no life. you can get good grades without being a nerd. and unlike you, I dont get my daddy to do my homework for me, ok? I EARN MY GRADES - i earn every single one of them WITHOUT help and i'm PROUD OF IT TOO. so, guess what? IN YOUR FACE that I got into advanced classes you tried to suck up to the teachers all year for.

2. thedeafmusician

Man rereading I sound like a complete bitch... wish I could delete this even though she DOES deserve it.

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

It can be good to get the words out hun :) :hug:

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

you don't sound like a complete bitch to me, hun *huggles* It's good to spit your mind :) :hug: :hug:

5. thedeafmusician

Thanks you guys, :hug: :hug: although you still have to admit it leans towards bitchy a bit... :shy:

TDM

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

maybe a tiny bit ;) but the person seemed to have deserved that! :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Lol in my opinion she did deserve that :laugh:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

All that matters is you got that out of your sytem, things like that are definnatley toxic after it builds up and builds up.....you sould be proud of venting, there were so many other things you could have done to cope that weren'r healthy....give yourself a pat on the back... :hug:

9. thedeafmusician

:grouphug: thanks guys...