Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!!!!
    We fucking BOUGHT that CAT for your BIRTHDAY cos you wanted a cat! You seemed happy with it. We payed a lot of money for that cat, eventhough we were both officially broke! We both went into the red numbers to pay for that cat!
    You WERE HAPPY WITH IT. BUT NO!!!!!! Mister-I-decide-whatever-happens-in-the-house, as soon as the cat didnt like you anymore cos you stepped on her, you suddenly don't like her anymore! You're just jealous because she's in my room a lot now!

YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD.

Madeleine is officially MY cat, and NOBODY is gonna get rid of her. and Scratch, that cat we bought for YOU, we paid MUCH MONEY for that cat for you, is OFFICIALLY Chrissy's cat, so we ain't gonna get rid of that.
    and you suddenly want a fucking "nordic bushcat' or whatever, WELL FUCK YOU!!!!! You KNOW the landlord won't tolerate any more animals in the house. and you KNOW that chrissy and I LOVE both cats! You can't just be like "well too bad, but if I can really get that kitten, scratch will have to go"

FUCKING DICK HEAD. and you know what's worse!!?? I am too scared to stand up against you as we all are! FUCKING DICKHEAD I HARTE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!! trhe fucking cats are ALL THAT KEEP ME FUCKING SANE IN THIS HOUSE, they are the ONLY ONES I FUCKING TALK TO in this house, they are my EVERYTHING. If you do scratch away then WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!

2. Sa Palomera

YOU DONT HAVE the FUCKING RIGHT to just be like "well you guy sdont wanna get rid of madeleine, so scratch will have to go"
    YOU ARE JUST FUCKING JEALOUS that she doesnt like you as much anymore, that she isnt in your room 24/7 anymore, that she seems to be liking others more and more too.
    YOU FUCKING ARSE HOLE
    WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!??

You go around saying things like "its great to play Hitman, can kill everything and everyone on there" and "she deserved to be sexually assualted cos she's a rich snob who takes part in that reality show" you leave notes like "when you shower dry the walls. Who doesn't will get punched!!"

WTF

you have your fucking metal music on full blast when people are sick in bed and when they ask for you to turn it down, you turn it down one tick and sigh and smack the door basically into their faces.

OH FOR FUCK SAKE I AM FUCKING SCARED OF YOU, and SO IS ANNA AND CHRISSY. That's fucking ALL GIRLS IN THE HOUSE! and I think the guys are sorta scared for you too except for Silvano.

I SWEAR TO GOD I"M SO GONNA EXPLODE SOMETIME SOON. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO ALL THIS. IF YOU GET RID OF SCRATCH I'm GOING to go INSANE and I will snap at you and YES I KNOW YOU ARE ABLE TO KILL ME AND PROBABLY WILL, BE MY GUEST, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS ME DEAD. GO AHEAD AND KILL ME!

FUCKING PRICK!!!!!!

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Don't let him do it Ishy. He needs to know that animals are friends and companions, not objects you can just get rid of when the stop being amusing. Grrrrrr.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Est, you need to tell him. :hug:

5. Sa Palomera

yes I will. and he'll kill me. all happy.

6. Spearmint

Est, he wouldn't.. Or get that guy who isn't scared of him to tell him.

7. Sa Palomera

no I'll tell him. good way to die/end up in hospital. Fighting for the rights of the cat! LMAO`

8. Spearmint

Est, no. Although that would be such an odd way to go. Nooooooo.

9. ybt

ybt Guest

animal haters :dry:

10. Sa Palomera

he isnt even an animal hater :/
    he likes animals.

he just decided that since Scratch now likes other people too instead of him only, he wants some other breed cat. and so Scratch has to go. Though Chrissy and I went into the red numbers to buy it for him as a birthday gift. but meh, that doesnt matter... cos whatever he wants goes in this damn house. FUCKING DICK.

11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

aww hon i can tell you like cats, and ur right just because ur animal like other ppl doesn't mean to get rid of it. Just tell him and a nice voice that u both dont want to get rid of either cats and hopeful he will understand..

12. Sa Palomera

well it was like "well you could give the cat to us then" and he was like "yeh i thought about that, but the landlord only allows 2 cats, so if I can get that kitten which I want.. well then too bad but Scratch will have to go cos I assume you two dont wanna get rid of Madeleine" and I was like "well I assume you understand that chrissy and I want to keep both cats" "yeh well that's too bad" and then well as usual that's where I got scared to say anything more.

He scares me :sad: and I don't loose either of the cats. Okay yes I guess I love Madeleine more cos shes like more my cat and she feels when I need a hug and all. but I love scratch too, eventhough she's very distant and independant. I don't want to get rid of her. and when I told Chrissy about this conversation I had with him.. she didnt like it either, but I guess she's also scared cos she said "well then he can pay they money we'll have to pay to bring them back where we bought them"

So nobody is gonna back me up. in other words it's a lost cause. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tis not fair. :cry: :cry:

13. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i'm so sorry hon *hug

14. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

He can have Oscar, been trying to shift him for months now? any takers? 1 heinz 57 variety, pain in the ass, ready to ship express asap. His driving me so mental i actually kicked him today....not hard, but hard enough that he well and trully noticed. Makes me feel like shit, because I love animals, would never hurt them, but thats just a sign of the anger I have atm...he just drives me up the fucking wall.

Anywayz the offer is open :) on the provision he gets through quarantine.