grudges

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZundertowZ, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

why r people so friggin stuburn? why r people so friggin selfish? why is it so hard 2 say sorry? i find myself apologizing 2 people and trying to make peace with people that have fucked me over! i hate holding grudges it eats at me! but both people my mom and my ex seem to get some sort of sick enjoyment of knowing how hurt i am, and seem to thrive on the power. i dont get it maybe ome1 can explain to me!

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

People sucks most of the times, i understand what you mean by "apologise to people who should apologise to you" parents sucks most of the times, its up to you to worry about it, or live knowing how they are and trying to not affect you

*hugs*

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Don't let them have this power over you, don't apologize to them, don't make them feel good.

Some people in this world are just selfish and don't have much heart.

4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:sad:i do the same thing.. i am constantly apologising to this one guy.. even for things he does. i apologise.. all to avoid making him mad.. i don't want him mad, and i can't have him mad.. anything can happen when he's mad...

but still.. i feel ya here. so many people enjoy to see you hurt, and don't do a thing to help you.. it's sick really. but in the end, they don't matter.. they are just another reason you need to make it through. to prove to them that you are strong and better than them.

Seriously. It works.

MuchLove?
    -Rachel
    *Drop a PM or IM if needed*

5. ZundertowZ

i guess what makes it hurt so much, and why its hard because these r the people who should love me, protect me. i mean if u cant trust your mother who can u trust?

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I understand why you would feel confused and frustrated. You do not need to apologize for things someone else says or does. Only apologize if you are the one needing to. By the continual apologies, you are allowing them power and control over you. Take back that power. Take back the control.

7. ZundertowZ

yeah ive been everybodys punching bag latley! my self esteem has been shot ever since my attempt last year. i just cant believe the people closest 2 me have left....it really hurts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.