Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I found this link the other day about connecting with your guardian angel
http://www.psychicvas.com/guardianangels.htm

My therapist said she believes all of us have them, and I should try to feel mine and feel support from mine.

I know that mine is female, and I have an idea of what she looks like.
It's really wonderful having this new connection.

Anyone else ever had an experience where they knew they had one, or got an image or anything?

Anju

I read an article in a magazine years ago that got me started on the existence of angels theory...since then I've believed there is someone there for me, watching out for me...I like to think that I've contacted them,though even if I haven't succeeded in doing so yet someday I may be lucky enough to. It's enough knowing they are there :)

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
I found this link the other day about connecting with your guardian angel
http://www.psychicvas.com/guardianangels.htm

My therapist said she believes all of us have them, and I should try to feel mine and feel support from mine.

I know that mine is female, and I have an idea of what she looks like.
It's really wonderful having this new connection.

Anyone else ever had an experience where they knew they had one, or got an image or anything?
I believe in angels too. But my question to you is how do you know that yours is female? Don't get me wrong, I'm Not doubting you at all...I just want to know how you know.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
I'll buy that. After all, an angel speaks to the heart. And since you felt it in your heart, you knew. The point must be emphasized that an Angelic message is always about doing good. An Angelic message is always about helping yourself and helping other people. That point must be emphasized.

D

Dave_N

I know that mine is female, and I have an idea of what she looks like. It's really wonderful having this new connection.

I read on another forum that some people can communicate with their guardian angels, although there's no way of knowing whether you're communicating with your guardian angel or some other spirit. I haven't seen or felt my guardian angel yet, though I believe that I have one, since nothing really bad has happened to me. I feel protected. It would be nice to have a female guardian angel though, for those lonely nights... :biggrin:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You can know if it is your guardian angel or not.
You just have to be careful. Sometimes mine says different things or looks different and I'm like wait this is not her get the fuck outta here :laugh:

BioHomocide

Guardian Angels? Forgive me for saying this but I think that Angels are nothing more then creatures from fairy tales.... or novels. Like imps and elves or even pixies.

If you ever feel something or hear something that isn't there then perhaps you should tell your therapist..... and if your therapist tells you they exist them maybe you should change therapists. I know I sound mean and all but I get so sick of hearing or reading about stupid things like Angels or Gods that I just want to explode. Humans are such bizzare animals. They need to put a name to everything, explain everything, they need that oddness in life to mean something. If something can't be explained or named it scares them. There are no angels in reality... actuality. People use stupid things like this to explain where they are and how things happen. But most things just happen for no reason other then the perfect circumstances where met thus causing the action to take place.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Humans in general have a very limited view of reality. We do not use our 6th sense. Our spiritual sense.
Religion is corrupt, misleading, and confusing, and I think that is one of the reasons why we assume that this world is all there is.

D

Dave_N

Humans are such bizzare animals. They need to put a name to everything, explain everything, they need that oddness in life to mean something. If something can't be explained or named it scares them. There are no angels in reality... actuality. People use stupid things like this to explain where they are and how things happen. But most things just happen for no reason other then the perfect circumstances where met thus causing the action to take place.
Then how do you explain all of the ghost stories and haunted houses that you see on those haunting shows? I guess those people all must be crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00