guess im back again...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well im back to sqaure one thanks to my soon to be ex hubby. why cant he stop harassing me :eek:( he drags me down some much...

his words are so evil :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you reached out here I hope you ex stays away just ignore his words
    get call display so don't have to pick up phone. cross him off email list Keep posting okay just ignore him Friendly here

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are always welcome...let's hope you can find the support and caring you deserve...J

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

:eek:( he really does know how to mentally control and hurt me. I feel so down and hurt so many emotions running round my head now...dont know what to do :eek:( xx

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't let him win Rachel......summon all the strength you have and fight.....
    I have an ex who gave me hell when I left him and somehow kept going through all his rot..
    sounds like he is still trying to control you so try not to take the things he says on board....
    I know it is hard but this is your survival we're talking about...
    We are here for you....

6. ace1972

ace1972 Member

Ex's can make your life bad-I wish I knew what to say. I sometimes can't handle when people make me feel like crap either. Do you have kids? My daughter is the only thing that makes me stay half sane and thinking of her....

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey Rachel hun..Not heard from you for a while. I hope your doing "ok".

I though you got rid of that stupid idiot? Please please do not listen to a word he says . Hes horrbile, and the more you listen to him the more control he thinks he has.

Like I have said before you are you, don't let him in your life. Get a restraining order or anything just to keep him away. You need to make yourself happy, and that isn't with him.

Please PM me if you want to talk. You know I care lots about you hun.

Take care :hug: xx

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

im so glad you are back!!

9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

thanks everyone *hug

i havent been back with him since i pressed charges...but hes still trying to get involved with my life... i have been trying sooo hard to get better and to stay in control and strong but hes constanly putting me down. hes been threatening me with acid...he said hes going to get me with it so no one will want me.... hes also text me today to say when he recieves the divorce papers hes not going to sign them...he just cant and wont let me go.... hes obsessed with me. just wish i couold get him out my life so i can try and fight this illness but everytime i make progress he drags me 10 paces back...

xxxxxx thanks for listening xxxxx

10. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

if he is threatening acid, u need to report it to the police, its not fair of him to do tht, and its about time that he wakes up and sees what he has lost, and what an idiot he has been, right now u need to keep urself and ur daughter safe, they are the most important things in this split :hug:

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:console:..stay strong....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.