Guess it proves i am selfish

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by selfdepriver, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selfdepriver

selfdepriver Member

Its done all is gone no possessions everything is tied up and in place i did leave my family close to 90k to pay for whatever they , compinsation if they need to accept as that. Fuck this i am out
  2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

i really hope you haven't done it yet. :console:
    what drove you to this point? talk to us please.
  3. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I think you should go to the hospital or call a suicide hotline. Death is a permanent thing, and there are options out there that can help you change your situation. Why do you want to die? What have you been diagnosed with and what have you tried to do to help yourself? Before you make the decision to kill yourself, you have to make sure that you've tried absolutely everything to help yourself and chances are that you probably haven't. Keep talking to us and tell us what's going on so we can help.

Nevertheless, yes, it is selfish to commit suicide and make the people around you suffer. However, it is just as selfish of those people to not allow you to make that decision in order to spare themselves the grief of losing you. But like I said, before you choose to do that, talk to us and tell us why.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.