Guess it serves me right

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Guess you shouldn't go snooping if you don't like what you're gonna find. Don't know what to do, can't believe history is repeating itself again.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

What's going on Lexibelle?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Oh no, what has happened lexi?! :hug:

4. Butterfly

I can't even bring myself to say it. I feel physically sick. Tried so hard to be a good person, but for what? Just feel like I might as well be dead right now.

5. Petal

It's okay if you don't feel up to talking about it yet hun but you need to keep yourself safe :( Please use all your energy into keeping yourself safe.... you are not alone lexi, not on here at least :( I'm sorry, wish there was more I could do.

6. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

We want to help and its a bit hard with no information hon - you are a good person and if someone else has done something that is on THEM not you. Talk to us :hug:

7. Butterfly

It's not something I wish to disclose openly on the forum right now. I've literally just had the shock of my life, currently in tears and I need to talk it rationally before I go and do something fucking stupid.

8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Sending hugs your way Lexi. Hope you will be able to share with us soon. Meanwhile, take care of yourself.

9. Butterfly

I've calmed down a bit, but guess this is just something that I've gotta figure out myself. Thanks for the support guys :hug:

10. Petal

Glad you have calmed down a bit hun...was worried. If it's something you feel you need to figure out on your own then maybe that is for the best. Just know we are here and do care :hug:

11. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Glad to see you calmed down a bit, you said it happened before so whatever you did to survive it the first time made you stronger for this time

12. stapleremover

stapleremover Chat Buddy

Hugs, Lexi. Everything will be okay...I promise.

:butterfly1:

13. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

I am here if you need any support.

The truth can hurt.

The shock factor of any event can cloud our judgment... going through that myself now and that was typed as much for me as you.

You have done wonderful things for us on SF. You deserve that goodness to come back to you. People don't become admin's on this site without being pretty awesome and caring as people.... and personally I know you touched me on a few occasions.

Good luck my friend. We are here if you need anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.