Guess it's come to this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZombiePringle, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well, I guess you can say my depression has completely overtaken me... I have been thinking more and more about it... I have a date set in my mind and everything else. I guess I just fought too long. Wore myself out.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you and it hurts to be that low I am sorry you are so tired Please reach out for help now ok don't fight it alone call someone
    stay here and talk you are not alone just want you to know that

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Black pits of despair are always the worst, but I guess when you hit rock bottom the only way is up.
    Stay here and talk till our eyes bleed if you have to, we've all been there and we are listening.

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

At this point I don't see myself climbing back up. I'm in probably the worst frame of mind I have ever been in. And I'm at work so I'm trying to focus on my work for now. Im just worried about when I get home in 7 hours. I've tried giving myself reasons to keep pushing forward but I'm kind of out of reasons.

5. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

Hey ..I don't feel like calling you by your profile name cos for me you are no zombie. So honey I will be waiting for your message to me in 7 hours. We have something to talk about.

6. Terry

How you doing today?

7. I have come to the place where I know there is no way out of this hell except by my own hands. I wish I had done it years ago tbh. There is no cure as I have tried everything. Nobody deserves to live like this .

8. AngelofPainandMisery

AngelofPainandMisery Fails to communicate effectively

I was where you are a month ago, give this site a chance it helped me change my mind and get help. Hope you stay safe!

9. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

ZombiePringle, hope your doing OK *hugs*

10. Terry

Please let us know how you are, getting worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.