Guilt Tripping Loved Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anam_Cara

My family and friends want me to heal physically mentally emotionally and spiritually..theyre all guilt tripping me because i want to stop my medical treatment and let nature take its course,which with a blood clotting disorder it would if my blood thinning medication is stopped.. I have zero inspiration and motivation to stay on it.. Why cant people just let me choose to be treated or NOT treated? Its my body and life.. What entitles others to force me through guilt to stay and be miserable?

walkin

I totally understand. It is your desicion. Because it is your life, not anyone elses. I dont know what entitles others to make you stay with life, even if you are miserable....But you sound like you are unfortnately very sick and have a dangerous condition, so I kinda think maybe if you keep on taking your meds that life will eventually improve for you in some way or another life can turn around. I really hope so. And in thinkin seriously about it:smile:... I guess the reason your family guilt trips you into staying on the meds, is because they love u and want u to be alive with them. And thats a pretty good reason to stay alive with a family who cares and loves you.:smile:

Anam_Cara

Im worse tonight.the anxiety and suicidal thoughts are so bad i cant breathe.. Feel like im suffocating.. The one im in love with, has chosen another.. Now i have no hope at all.. I deluded myself that i could be chosen as her one and only.. I wasnt.. And wont be.. That hope has been the reason to wake up every morning.. And its GONE like everyone and everything else in my life.. Every explanation of why she cant be with me,every loving word of praise for him,images of them together,all of it is cruelly being replayed in my head..over and over until i throw up and break down hysterical.. Cant take the torment im going to lose my last bit of sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00