Guilt........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by A Self Made Loser, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Self Made Loser

A Self Made Loser Active Member

I feel guilty for being alive
    I feel guilty for not being dead after my past couple of suicide attempts
    I feel guilty for putting my family through my pain
    I feel guilty for passing up limited opportunities early in my life thinking I knew better
    I feel guilty for being a total screw up in school and burning out
    I feel guilty for every mistake I have ever made
    I feel guilty for not being an active member of society because of chronic depression and anxiety
    I feel guilty that I come from a good home but don't deserve to be part of it as I can't return the favour and make my family proud of me
    I feel guilty to want to commit suicide when so many people talk about how lucky they are to be alive
    I feel guilty that I live in my mind, doing nothing, going nowhere
    I feel guilty of being afraid of living but afraid of dying

Who the hell am I? What am I doing here? Why am I in this body and this person? Why can't I be someone else even for a day? I hate myself so much it's hard to keep going and looking to the next day. I

’m afraid to live and feel so alone, when I look around everywhere I go, everyone seems to be happy, enjoying and embracing life, I wonder if I ever will get to feel like that, even for an hour.

2. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I can relate to everything you said especially this one. I feel exactly the same,and i am definetely a safe made loser,and i just can't find the way out...

3. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I know...I suck too. :(

4. sadsoul

sadsoul Member

Story of my life. You and me are pretty much in the same boat my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.