Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by twc, Nov 30, 2009.

1. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I feel guilty a lot of the time. Just bad enough to make it hurt.

Mostly it's for things I didn't do, not for things I did. So you'd think it would be easy to make things right... by doing what I should've done, but didn't. But I can't, or I don't.

I'm fucked up!!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey know that feeling. just take one thing just one and do it then see if you can do that again one thing at a time try it sometimes it works
  3. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

That is an easy fix. Here is the KEY: BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES.

Never apologize for what you did, what is done is done and nothing you do will bring back time and give you the opportunity to make things right. BUT, you can apologize for the things you didn't do, and you'll get a second shot at making things right.
    Learn to, "forget the mistakes of the past and press onto the greatest achievement of the future."
  4. twc

twc Well-Known Member

Sometimes I do believe... sometimes I don't. Now is one of the times I don't... I mean a friend used to tell me that "there is nothing that is final except death", and that is true in a way... I wish I could totally believe it.
  5. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Death is the "easy way out". Learn to accept life's challenges, failure is a good thing; you need a negative to make a positive. In order to see the colorful picture you need the negative. Edison said, "one of the biggest mistakes in life is that people don't know how close they are to success when they give up." and he added, "if you fail once try a second time if at the 20th time you succeeded, you found 19 ways of how something doesn't work." I call that knowledge which you can use to help other and teach them how not to fail.