guilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what..ive been thinking..whenever or however you die, theres always going to be someone who feels guilty surely, and hurt by it, whether its an accident or illness or whatever so really are we actually just kidding ourselves that we should stick around for the people who care and would get hurt? whats the difference? please please tell me im right..

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Außenseiter

She told me you never slept in a song for the presumed space between memorable abbreviations and a blanket of pine needles unable to absorb snowfall. On the 19th of any given month, a purple finch finds its image reflected in the blueprints of spontaneity. No, it doesn't. Off-camera, the silence somersaults until I find myself pulling onto the shoulder of route 38. Remember the time you spilled ketchup on the map?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
My brother killed himself Oct 29 it will be anniversary ofhis death soon i still hate myself still have guilt of not being there for him you don't know how much pain is left behind. i wrote apoem abt his death the ending states he didn't just kill himself that night he killed me two.

nolonger

Quoting kindtosnails here: 'You know what..ive been thinking..whenever or however you die, theres always going to be someone who feels guilty surely, and hurt by it, whether its an accident or illness or whatever so really are we actually just kidding ourselves that we should stick around for the people who care and would get hurt? whats the difference? please please tell me im right.. '

Yea, I tend to think about this every now and then(unfrotunately:sad:). I look at it from an odd angle. It's strange, when I see people happy and laughing etc, I wonder what's the point in living when you get attached to things and creating more sadness and hurt in the long run. But I always come to the conclusion that the only reason we get attached to the ones we love is that we subliminally know that we will lose them in the end. I like to think that once everything's over and it's your time to go you'll have some sought of feeling that you will eventually see the ones you have lost or are leaving behind. :cry2:

TaraB3ar

It makes a huge difference. My mother attempted suicide and even though she says the only thing she would have regretted was leaving me and even though i know it wasnt about me it was about her i still cant shake the thought that i wasnt good enough for her to stay. you being taken away by an illness or something would hurt those that love you but you deliberately choosing to leave them hurts way worse. its like a slap in the face.

I've heard a lot from people on here thinking that people dont want to 'deal with them' after an attempted suicide or other various selfish things. but its not all about the pain that you would cause for those left behind; its also about us knowing that you died because of the pain you were experiencing. it hurts us when people we care about hurt. and its hard to witness. really hard. I will never ever seriously consider suicide because i've experienced first hand from my parents the feeling of abandonment and pain it causes to those who love you. huge huge huge difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00