Guilty for even thinking about it..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

I thought about suicide, but then I went to think about the results. My 8 year old cousin mom..

I feel like I'm selfish for ever thinking about suicide.

I burst out sobbing and can't stop. Could I be recovering..? Or just getting worse?
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Aloe,
    You shouldn't feel guilty for thinking about it. Pretty much everyone has thought of it once or twice. Then you have people like me that think about it everyday. I use coping skills and my daughter and grandaughter as deterints. I can only imagine what it would do to them. It sounds like you have a neice
    that cares about you! Why not use your love for her as a deterint?
    There are no boundries when it comes to being depressed. So do what it takes to defeat it. I don't remember if you are in therapy or not, it's been awhile since I have seen you post. If you have a therapist let her know what has changed to make you feel this way . If you don't know what is causing it then you need to speak to her/him as soon as possible. If you have along wait then keep talking to us, and maybe call the crisis hot line so you can have a real person to speak with. I wish you the best and please Stay Safe!!:chopper:!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.