Guilty pleasures, fave fast foods?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have to say that I do enjoy the rare double cheese burger from mc'donalds, it's amazeballs, also the gravy at KFC is so yummy, but their portions of fries are tiny. KFC once did a BBQ ranch burger and it was addictive (i rarely got it though). What is your guilty pleasure?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Pizza Hut pan pizza - vegetarian with extra tomato sauce, red peppers, red onions, and olives. I also love blue cheeses (Danish blue, Stilton, Gorgonzola). There's an Italian restaurant here that makes great gnocci in a creamy gorgonzola sauce with fresh ground pepper.

Ooooh, now I'm hungry. :( LOL!

3. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Panera.

I love their sandwiches..

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Big Macs and Whoppers, haha, oh and fries too. Can't forget the shakes :) Of course, take out pizza is always good too. Now this is making me hungry :p

5. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

Lots of stuff from A&W, but mozza burgers are my favorite.

6. Petal

What is a mozza burger?

7. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

hamburger with a slice of mozzerella cheese

8. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I absolutely LOVE kfc's fried chicken, that and Church's fried chicken, although I don't know if a lot of other cities have that chain...but they should cause it's absolutely amazing. Church's buscuits are sweet and honey glazed. Oh god. So good.

Aside from that, cheesesteaks. I live in Philly so we have some great places for cheesesteaks. I love cheese in general though, I could eat it as a snack by itself without bread or meat lol.

Mushroom pizza once in a while is my favorite pizza. That and a sicilian deep dish from this one place cause they load that bitch with tons of cheese. Cheese steak stromboli is awesome too.

And lastly bacon, cause who doesn't love bacon?

Though, sadly, I can't eat any of that stuff anymore cause it would aggravate my Crohn's. :( I miss it.

9. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

MMMMM!!!!! I love Pizza Hut. And Gummy Worms. Not necessarily to-gether..;)

10. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

HAHA my favourite thread!

Subway, Chinese, Mcdonald's, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut (cookie dough ftw), Indian, Nandos, Wagamama's, anywhere selling a burrito.

booklovr likes this.
  11. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

I had lunch at McDonald's today, haha. And I might have pizza for dinner, too. There you have two of my favorites.
    And to be honest, with rare exceptions, I only eat junkfood. And I drink lots of Coke. No wonder I'm overweight (funny enough, my health is just fine - everytime I take an exam, everything is under control).

12. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Forgot to mention Starbuck's Mochaccino with lots of whipped cream!

13. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Culvers , Popeyes , Panda Express, Chipotle, Taco Bell and Buffalo Wild Wings.

Will eat at Burger King/Wendys on occasion over Mcds anyday. Since Mcd changed oil in fries I have found it to be unappealing.

I do not eat chain food pizza as I am in city thats well known for pizzas and will be shameful not to eat from best pizza places.

14. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Does Little Ceasar's count? Now that they have the $5 Hot N Ready and drive thrus, I think they might.

Their pretzel pizza is pretty freaking awesome.

I don't eat a lot of it anymore, either. Partly for eating disorder/anxiety reasons, partly because my digestive system is so messed up due to the former that eating things like pizza or cheeseburgers causes me immense pain. I miss it all, too. Sometimes.

I used to love the mushroom swiss burger from McDonald's. Was about all I'd order.

15. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is my favorite. :)

16. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Buffalo Wild Wings boneless honey-barbeque wings.

17. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

for me nothing beats instant pansit canton extra spicy flavor! ...

18. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are days nothing seems to beat McDonald's and then there is Subway, and Arbys, and Wendys, and Pizza Hut, and Buffalo Wild Wings...Oh face it. I like to eat. Especially if I don't have to cook it!

19. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Wendy's is the best fast food joint. I really like chipotle although i dont know if it can be categorized as fast-food?

20. Petal

I was naughtly yesterday and ate KFC fries, gravy mmm and chicken. You cannot beat their gravy, it is amazing. I took my diet pill right afterwards...rofl.

Stripe likes this.