Guilty Pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurktheshadows

whether it's...hobbies, tv, books, strange ticks, vices...everyone has interesting guilty pleasures
so..just one at a time per post (I know we're capable of giant lists lol)
and...lets do this ^__^ (since I'm hogging all of the other threads here, I may as well create my own)

ok..I'll start:

this probably doesn't even qualify as a guilty pleasure..but I watch that show Psych with my sister A LOT...like weirdly A LOT
don't ask

edit:..If someone already did this..here's a preemptive sign of remorse: *facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:

Domo

When it's winter and i have my electric blanket on and i swish my legs around between the hot and cold spots ^__^

And nuzzling my kitten's rediculously soft belleh!

bhawk

Nicotine, in the forms of snuff (both packed and loose), dokha, old' english pipe tobacco, rolling tobacco and hookah/sheesha.
I even tried the patches :laugh:

Domo

Aww you guys shouldn't feel guilty about having fantasies.

Another of my guilty pleasures is buying books. I have so many books i haven't even read yet i keep buying them!

Avarice

Lady GaGa. I only like some of her songs though.
I buy a lot of books too, but never feel guilty about it. I'm proud of being well read and into literature.

gakky1

Aww you guys shouldn't feel guilty about having fantasies.

Another of my guilty pleasures is buying books. I have so many books i haven't even read yet i keep buying them!
Thanks, I really don't feel too guilty!:nerd:

For you books, me DVDs, have over 1,000, can't tell you how many I have yet to watch, where others I've watched 10+ times.:blink:

duka

Sometimes I memorize the countries and capitals of the globe just because I'm bored. The capital of Azerbaijan is Baku, and I can place that country on an unmarked globe.

lurktheshadows

Sometimes I memorize the countries and capitals of the globe just because I'm bored. The capital of Azerbaijan is Baku, and I can place that country on an unmarked globe.
that's awesome, don't feel guilty about that ^__^

I'm the same with books...me+used bookstores=disaster (money-wise)

I'm also a huge over-packer....if I'm going to be gone for two days, I usually bring two weeks worth of stuff (lol books especially, I pack 10 for some reason, I want options)
when I went to college I brought over a hundred books with me.....yeaaa..I have issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00