Guilty

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

As usaul I feel guilty, and if I keep why I feel guilty a secret and bottle it up it ends up worse, so .... Lastnight I got upset obviously, and I cut my leg 4 times, and one of them is deep enough for stitches, and if it doesn't stop breaking open, I will have to get them, which I don't wanna do, it's over scar tissues, it's gunna heal slowly anyway. I already feel like doing it again is that bad part of this......I am fighting it tho....will see.

*You can disregard this if you don't want to reply or comment, had to get this out*

:unsure: :sad:

2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I think you should get stitches if necessary, its going to take longer to heal if it keeps breaking open.

I also want you to know that people are here for you, if you need to vent the feelings you have that make you want to cut. You know im here for you.

I know sometimes I go on a bit about your cutting....but I think you know I do that out of concern for you.

The cuts will heal though, and so will you...of that I am 100% certain.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Aw Carolyn, get it seen to hun.

So sorry you feel so bad that it's come to this, but don't go down into a spiral of guilt about it.

We're here for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. eih

eih Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you felt like that please feel better :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.