Guinea pigs!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by bunny, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

you may remember Mal bought a guinea pig recently, well i had to out do him and so bought 2 guineas yesterday :biggrin:

they are absolutely fantastic, both still a little jumpy but once you catch them they love being held and cuddled

so i would like to introduce you all to Oscar's gal pals, Shampoo (Shammy for short - at the front) and Conditioner (Connie)

[​IMG]

doesnt look it but Connie is a bit smaller than Shammy, i believe they are sisters, both 9 or 10 weeks old, already Shammy seems a bit more confident cos of her size, but she's doing a good job protecting her sis when she wants the hide :laugh:

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Aww cuteness :biggrin:

We'll all have to have a get-together at your house Bunny ;)

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Cute little critters bunnsters. We had some that looked like that.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless!!! they're REALLY cute!! i love the names btw :laugh:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You're doing it on purpose :tantrum:
    If I turn any greener I'll look like a lime!! :rant:

hmmm <edit>...dead of night...mask, swagbag and glass cutter....:tongue::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Do we need to buy you some too Terry? I am sure something could be worked out. Of course last one my daughter got was a female. She surprised us with 5 babies on Easter Sunday. Ugly little buggers at first.

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy:

Gentle:eek:hmy: (ugly little buggers) HOW COULD YOU :eek:hmy:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

They don't even have hair Terry. They really were ugly. didn't take them long to change though. :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.