1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guinea pigs!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by bunny, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

you may remember Mal bought a guinea pig recently, well i had to out do him and so bought 2 guineas yesterday :biggrin:

they are absolutely fantastic, both still a little jumpy but once you catch them they love being held and cuddled

so i would like to introduce you all to Oscar's gal pals, Shampoo (Shammy for short - at the front) and Conditioner (Connie)

[​IMG]

doesnt look it but Connie is a bit smaller than Shammy, i believe they are sisters, both 9 or 10 weeks old, already Shammy seems a bit more confident cos of her size, but she's doing a good job protecting her sis when she wants the hide :laugh:

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Aww cuteness :biggrin:

We'll all have to have a get-together at your house Bunny ;)

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Cute little critters bunnsters. We had some that looked like that.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless!!! they're REALLY cute!! i love the names btw :laugh:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You're doing it on purpose :tantrum:
    If I turn any greener I'll look like a lime!! :rant:

hmmm <edit>...dead of night...mask, swagbag and glass cutter....:tongue::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Do we need to buy you some too Terry? I am sure something could be worked out. Of course last one my daughter got was a female. She surprised us with 5 babies on Easter Sunday. Ugly little buggers at first.

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy:

Gentle:eek:hmy: (ugly little buggers) HOW COULD YOU :eek:hmy:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

They don't even have hair Terry. They really were ugly. didn't take them long to change though. :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.