Guitar Players.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Noir, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noir

Noir Active Member

Hey to all you guitar players out there, let's just start off by saying, I play a Zakk Wylde Epiphone Les Paul (Yellow and Black Bullseye) at the moment, thinking of buying a new guitar, thought I'm not quite sure on which one at the moment. I'm totally into Metal, so therefore, I play songs by bands such as: Iced Earth, Metallica, Pantera, Black Label Society and Children Of Bodom to name a couple. If anyone here plays, what guitar do you own and what genre music do you play?

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I play most genres. Have a tendency towards rock though. I love the style of Jimi Henderix.

As for guitars, I have a shitty one right now. Passed up a chance to get a Gibson sg classic right before they stopped making them. :facepalm:

Though I'm looking into getting an American standard fender or a deluxe.

Been saving my allowance since mid-March so by the end of May I should have about $1200 to spend on a new fender if I keep saving it.

Shoulda got that damn sg. :sad:

3. Noir

Noir Active Member

Fenders are great, but yeah, that's true, shoulda got the SG instead lol.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi DR. I've got a Fender semi acoustic and as I'm 51 I love to play sort of folk rock bluesy sort of stuff. Into people like Nick Drake and John Martyn. Love rock as well though and people like Jimi Hendrix just take me away to a better place.:smile:

5. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

Got an Ibanez GRG270B,my 3rd and last guitar,love all Metal,play some songs by Dimmu Borgir,Nightwish,Judas Priest,Maiden,Metallica,Rammstein,of course can't list all out,I'm rather music wise and into everything that's guitar,(excluding tokyo hotel and jonas bros),but hate rap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.