gun info

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bsd18, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsd18

bsd18 Member

im 18 years old and live in Kentucky ive done some reserch about the gun laws here. and it says they do a backround check, and if it says you have been to any mental hospitals you cant buy a gun. I understand that but where do i find my backround check who has it. The Police who. I dont want to ask my parents where can i find my backround check becuase then they will know whats up. So if anyone knows any info on that please let me know ASAP
  2. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

This is a pro life site, so no one here will provide you with methods.

What's making you feel so bad that you need a gun?
  3. bsd18

bsd18 Member

i dont want to right about my life thank you vary much
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2007
  4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I mean why do you want to die? What's brought you to this point? People here are here to help, and talking can often help loads more than you at first expect.

Take care
  5. bsd18

bsd18 Member

Not to be rude by any means, but i dont give a shit about anyone family, friends
    also i'm the most closed minded person you will meet. I only listen to me. I dont care what you all say i dont give a shit about you y do u give a shit about me.
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Well if you don't give a shit about anyone here than what makes you think anyone would help you with your question. This is a prolife site..we won't help you find what you need
  7. bsd18

bsd18 Member

Gezz what website is the non pro site?
  8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

we also won't give you out sites like that. Sorry we can't help you with the things you want..but please feel free if you want to talk about wahts bothering you to do so. Take care
  9. run4fun

run4fun Well-Known Member

you still have to research the correct way to shoot yourself. people have shot themselves in the heart and head still living. <mod edit: shygirl giving information to help>
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  10. Jackson

Jackson Guest

I don't believe you, not that you care because you don't give a shit about anything...
  11. Financier

Financier Member

At the very least, will you not indulge my curiosity in your situation? Whatever it is that's driving you to need a weapon like that. I realize you say you don't care, and what have you- but at the very least, I would be interested in knowing.

If your wish is to end your life, there are far too many people here that can relate to your exact situation- why not at least attempt to let them help you? You definitely seem closed-minded, is it at all possible that this is negatively affecting your ability to make any decision?

I think this might be a bit hasty, based solely upon what I know about being suicidal. You haven't done the research on the method itself, so that means you're either apprehensive (good thing) or this was a spur of the moment decision. Which is it, and why?

I'd really appreciate you sharing with us your thoughts.

Best wishes,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.