Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nonstopnoise, Dec 5, 2006.

1. nonstopnoise

nonstopnoise Guest

went to live assistance. the one to one support on another site i belong to.

go very occassionally, used to work the other side of it. went to them in desperation and he told me to go away.

i was calling about being anxious and distressed and bedtimes, and doctors and all sorts, and now i feel worse than before.

i feel so fucking worthless anyway, and now i have just been told to go away, by someone that i thought might help.

what the fuck do i do now

nothing, just sit here crying my eyes out, having just been reminded of what a shit individual i must be.

all i wanted was a bit of help. im sorry i dont deserve it. i wish i knew what i did wrong, what makes me so worthless, what makes people wish me dead, what makes people hurt me.

i only wanted some help

im so so sorry
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well I have to say, that was don't turn people away in distress. :mad:

If you're in crisis at the moment give the Samaritans a ring (or you can email).

You won't get turned away from here, everyone tries to help each other as much as we possibly can.

Pm me if you need to, or if not me there are lots of others who will be only too happy to help.

Welcome to the forum.
  3. nonstopnoise

nonstopnoise Guest

i couldnt call the sams because people would have heard my call, and they are really shit when it comes to e-mails.

it was like the last place i had left to go, and i only go there in sheer desperation, i cant go to anymore. but i have made a complaint about it, so hopefully someone will sort it out so it doesnt happen to a person worthy of support.

thanks for the reply
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you for putting in the complaint, as it has already happened to someone worthy of support, YOU !!!!
  5. nonstopnoise

nonstopnoise Guest

Nah, but thanks.

It hurt at the time, but I realise he was right to treat me like that, but I would never want it happening to anyone who deserved support.

It's just further proof that I do not belong in this world, and I am always on the look out for that. Once I am through Christmas I won't be sticking around.

I actually owe him a thank you.

But thank you for your reply.