Guys, I just really can't go on!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Crashland, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crashland

Crashland Well-Known Member

I think that finding this forum was a major mistake. I did appreciate it for a good while but now it seems no more than a trigger. I wish I have never come here.

I just feel convinced that I'm unwelcome in life.
  2. Wiccy

Wiccy Member

I really did think the same thing, but it does have its good times. There is always the option of taking a break. If you need to message me, I'm all ears.
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am sorry to hear that you think that way. I see you have had disagreements in the soap box forum in relation to opposing view points. This happens when people from all walks of life wish to share their opinions. Nobody's opinion is right or wrong and often when someone disagrees with you, it can hurt, so maybe in future avoid debates and the soap box forum. If you feel someone is out of line, you can always report the post. You are very welcome here to share your thoughts, views, feelings etc and this site is a good place for that. If it is help you are looking for, there are certain sub forums you can browse and post in and find people who can relate with you.
  4. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I really hope you change your mind, Crash. :console: For me, finding SF has made a world of positive difference in my life. I share your struggle, Friend, and I want you to have the caring and support you need to get you through this. But we all need to make the decisions that are best for us, I've definitely been there in other situations. If you truly feel that SF isn't for you, just know that you DO have friends out there who care, and I am one of them! Wishing you brighter days, and all the happiness you deserve, Crash. Sending friendship and hugs...T
  5. Crashland

Thanks, all,

I wrote a long reply but it didn't go through which pisses me off, really so I just won't make another attempt.

I'm here again. Still not dead. Was close to it but didn't do it in the end. Shame on me.

Oh the original message was MUCH nicer.
  6. ZasuArt

I'm so glad you decided to hang on a bit longer, Crash. Remember that I'm here if you need a friend. I'm sorry you lost your original response. That has happened to me several times, so now I try to remember to highlight and copy before I post long responses. Of course, absent minded professor that I am, I usually forget, but it has saved me a couple of times. Sending hugs and friendship...T :console:
  7. Crashland

Thanks, Zasu - gosh, you have this weird talent to defuse me

8. ZasuArt

You have no idea how much I needed to hear that this morning, Crash. :hug:
  9. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I hope you remember that you're important to me, and I'll try to read whatever you have to post.
  10. Crashland

Zasu, you know what a sad freak I am but if there is anything I can help you with/you would like to discuss - please do send a PM!

Cheers, mate,

x x x

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Thanks, Lefty.
  11. ZasuArt

Welcome to the Sad Freak Club, Crash! Thanks for your kindness and friendship. I'm in a sleep(less) meds haze right now, so I need ot log out for the night, but I hope you know I'm here for you if you need me as well, and PM's are always welcome. Hugs and friendship...T :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.