Guys, i wanna quit with my bestfriend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by klintmad, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klintmad

klintmad Active Member

Guys, i am so depressed this past few days because my bestfriend did not send me e mail or text or even a call. I call her but she didnt answer it. I missed her so much but I think she is mad at me. I can't live without her. I love her. Please advice me what to do.

[ How to protect yourself form depression and sucidal?]
    My stuff that really works, just read it.
    thank you

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I don't know the details but, maybe she is feeling smothered right now. Give her some space. Just call and leave her a message once a day, saying "hi" and you miss her. That's all. No guilt or stress. If she is mad at you (does she have a reason to be?), but feels the same about you as you do her ,after she blows some steam, she'll call.
  3. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

A few days is an awfully short time to be quitting your best friend. Perhaps your friend has problems of her own that are preventing her from staying in touch right now? I think you should try not to act rashly, see what may be keeping her away before you rush to judgment.
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Klint I know what it's like when someone doesn't reply to a message or phone call from you,but this will only make you feel worse trust me please.The best thing to do is try your best to say for now ok you haven't replied you could've but it's still quite early and maybe something has happened.I know it's a simple message or call and you could've got an answer.but hey my dear friend try not to let this get to you as it will only consume the hell out of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.