Guys (no offence) but ugh..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tintin, Nov 3, 2008.

1. tintin

tintin Guest

What goes on in a boys mind?
    All they seem to think about is sex!
    I mwan c'mon.. Sex is juzt sex.. Why need it 24/7 why need to score 24/7?
    Why need to sleep around all the time.
    To one certain guy:
    You have a gf who you supposedly love. She's pregnant with YOUR kid for fuck sake and you ask me for my mates numbers to get off with them! You've slept with a different person everyday of the week then when one turns you down you come ASKING ME TO AND FOR MY MATES TOO.
    I mean seriously... You asked when we was together I said no, so why ask when were not? You think my opinion has changed for the better about you? Well let me tell you babe it aint. If anything it's got worse!
    I aint ever going to give you what I want and I'll be damned if my mates come near your dirty two pump wonder (yes your g.f has been talking about you).
    Get in the real world. Your going to be a dad for crying out loud. Grow up and stop been such a man whore before you lose the one good thing in your life ( which you dont deserve i might add).
    Just... Grow up and get your act together.

2. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

As a guy with an absolutely ridiculously high sex drive but has also gone without sex for close to 2 years now, I have to say that there is absolutely no reason why a guy NEEDS to cheat.

If you have a girlfriend that you made pregnant, you're just gonna have to be content with your hand. There is no excuse for cheating, masturbation will just have to do.

My sex drive is off the chart, but I can't get a girlfriend due to confidence issues. I have to be content with my hand, do I like it? Of course not, but it relieves any frustration and does the job. And I guess doing the job is all that you need.

Guys are not rabid beasts that just have to have it, I'm living proof of that.
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You're confusing "guys" with "disgusting, immature assholes".
  4. iceeblusmurf

iceeblusmurf Senior Member

Becca i SOOOO agree i REALLY REALLY REALLY hate men right now. they do nothing but screw you and run. we can hate men together ok? message me cuz i miss you.
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

this is why women are better! lol
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I agree!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:
  7. geolab101

geolab101 Well-Known Member

enough with the man hating already... we aren't all giant cheating sex obsessed assholes

to answer your rhetorical question about the male mind... its basically the same + a lot of testosterone.
  8. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I got ya beat. goin on 13 years now. :biggrin:

I should care, but I don't. I'm content to be glad if I'm alive one day to the next. aint got energy to devote to other peoples BS. some guys like to
    boff a different girl every night. so, they're HE men. bully for them. maybe
    that's the way the cookie crumbles. not my problem. just thought I'd
    comment on this thread real quick and move on. too many other things
    to be concerned about. on that note, :wink:
  9. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

pretty much huh...
  10. Honestly I dont think about sex that much. At this particular point in my life I would gladly sell my nuts to have a meaningful relationship with a girl which I have never had. So to sum it up not all of us guys are all in it for sex its just that there are more guys in to sex then those for the relationship aspect.
  11. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

just out of morbid curiousity, how old is this lummox we're all inadvertantly posting about? there's all kinds of guys, in all different states of flux in their lives, different places in their lives etc...obviously, this person is close to you in some way so it makes you're viewpoint somewhat slanted towards thinking all men are scumbags. many are. many women are. many people are. for the moment, your stereotyping is perfectly understandable sseing as how this is apparently a person who is part of your life, so it's kinda in yer face.

bummer. he sounds like a right plonker. too bad he can't be a stand up sorta guy. maybe he doesn't want to. in which case, everyone needs to learn a lesson from him. avoid dirtballs and scumbags if at all possible.
  12. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

agree Becca... altho mine eventually left me struggling with our daughter... going off men rappidly!!! (sorry sum nice guys.. dont hate ya all... :heart: spencer :tongue:)
  13. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

dont worry I dont think about sex, I think about death, thanks to some problems I have a low testosterone and barely crave women anymore, I think it might be worse for me because I think I was really coming into my own and really gaining confidence around women and knew I would find a girlfriend eventually then boom this happens
  14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think this thread belongs in the relationships/sexual orientation section. As a guy whose quite content with doing thigs 'solo,' I find guys who need to have sex with many women to be very disgusting. He probably picked up an STD or two along the way. They're quite common these days, and you wouldn't even know if you had HIV unless you had a blood test. Guys should only need one girl to be with. I know that one is enough for me.
  15. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Oh trust me ladies that particular characteristic is not just in guys.
    I was dumped recently by someone cause I was not comfortable enough to give in..
    But its all a matter of looking for the right person, but even when you think you hae him/her they can to a total 180 on you.
  16. tintin

tintin Guest

Sorry, It wasn't aimed at every guy...
    I was just in a pissed off mood last night and needed to rant... At a certain guy like I did say.

Sorry for any offence.
  17. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Understandable, we all need to vent, and this site is a great place for that.