Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nickrob221, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickrob221

nickrob221 New Member

I can't take this shit anymore. I am a recovering alcoholic who can no longer stand his life. I am so sick of being screwed over and walked on . My meds aren't shit and i got a pocket full really wanting to take them. My wife is a psychotic bitch who constantly puts me down in front of everyone. She cares nothing about me and wants to abort my first real child I have two hellion step children. My whole life has gone to hell. I am so fed up wtih this shit no more hospitals or anything else. Just want to get high and die.
  2. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Would it help talk one to one, feel free to private message me if you feel would help you some.
    It sounds like your homelife is causing you a great deal of stress and unhappiness, I wonder what sort of things your wife and step children do that are unbarable for you?
    I suppose if she is psychotic then they will be picking up on it and copying her actions, way of living, how old are the children?
    It is terrible that she wishes to terminate your unborn child, I am against abortion. It doesn't sound like she can handle her own life and children she has without bringing another life into the world, but this does not make it any easier, she has life growing inside of her.
    Was this baby planned, if you have such a bad life together I wonder why a baby is in the equation?

How long have you been together/married? Could you talk to her, sit down and discuss properly what ia going on? Does she just have mental health problems or use substances like alcohol, drugs etc?

Let us know how are you feeling now, taking the meds and dying seems like a pleasing option (I go there many times in a day) but really its not a cut and dried option, a huge % of people who try and die with overdose dont get it quite right, they just end up with severe organ damage, brain damage and are disabled for rest their lives.
    No method of suicide is fool proof, I go through all the options also several times a day and get no further.

Please dont feel alone. PM me or reply on here, I wont judge, just listen. Take care.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling so low keep talking ok keep posting hun we here you Please don't harm yourself ok who know what she will decide to do and if she keeps your child you need to be here to protect that child
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.