H-Hey ?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SilverSoul, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverSoul

SilverSoul New Member

So , hi , I guess.
    I really don't know what should I tell here about me so ....

I was diagnosed with depression two years ago , when my boyfriend , or well , ex-boyfriend left me for another girl. He really ment the world for me , I loved him more than anything & it's just killing me inside when I see him with another girl. He broke up with me on x-mas , so I haven't really celebrated x-mas anymore , since it always reminds me of him. My grades have started dropping & my friends say I'm very easily irritated. I started skipping school last year because I just didn't feel like going there. I felt better sitting home crying & cutting myself. I don't really feel like spending time with my friends anymore. I just wanna be alone. Everytime I start crying about my ex , they say 'It's gonna get better in time' , but it's been already 2 years , it doesn't seem so. I've tried killing myself once by xxxxxxxxxx , but I stopped when my mom called me to ask where am I & why am I not in home , because I felt ... guilty , for some reason. So yeah , that's about it.
    I recently got help from a psychologist , because I have a heart disease (don't worry , it's been fixed) & people with heart diseases & stuff have to see psychologist atleast once. & just for information , I've had headaches the last three months , but my psychologist tells me they're probably because of my depression.

I joined this forum , because I felt like people here would understand me.

So , wish me luck on ... 'getting better' , I guess.
    Also , sorry for my bad English , I'm from Finland , so ....
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I spent so much time crying over a past relationship that is took a dear friend to show me who this person really was for me to get over him...I hope you find the caring and support you are seeking...and yes, ppl here do understand this type of sadness...welcome again, J
  3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to the forum!

Please read some posts maybe make a few, im sure that many here will understand your feelings.
    All i can say is true love is sometimes letting go, not easy at all and one of the hardest thing i have ever done myself. Love yourself for doing it, become the person you wish to be,that beauty will then shine out and the people you want around you will bask under its glow.
    I so wish you well.
  4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to SF. It's good to have you here.

I'm so sorry that you still hurt this way. I know it won't help for me to say that he is not worth your pain, but sweetie, he isn't. I wish I had an instant answer to make you feel better. What I do have is a virtual shoulder and a PM box, so please feel free to drop me a message if you need to talk. :hug: :hug: :hug:

PS. Your English is better than the English of some people who have it as their native language!
  5. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hey Melissa, welcome to SF. Sorry to hear that you haven't been having an easy time and have been hurting. You have come to the right place and we're all here if you need to talk or need support. If you need a friend or would like to talk or vent you can add me on here or PM me anytime. :)
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Melissa, welcome to our community! :arms:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Melissa, Welcome to the forums..Do you get out and do things?? Don't isolate yourself or you will turn out like me..I don't wish this on anyone..Take care and feel free to vent your frustrations.. Thats why we are here..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.