Ha ha ha

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Adib Tanjeem, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adib Tanjeem

Adib Tanjeem Member

The more days pass on, the more i realize we need to be hypocrite to be what we are. We condole others here & tell them to stay strong but it's we who complain about our lives. So funny, right..??

I'm sorry if i hurt someone. I'm breaking inside.

2. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

Well as much as it sucks to hear the same thing over and over again. the sad truth is. What other choice is there but to stay strong? We all know what the other alternative is and that in itself require even more strength. Hell sometime I feel that if I was really strong, then I would have finally decided to leave this place and as much as I have to stay strong 24/7 to endure this hell, I feel like I am weak for perpetuating a cycle I know is meaningless and going no where good.

Well, you can always choose to true weak path I guess and that might be whatever brings you relief, drugs, escape etc... but that's only going to bring relief for sometime until it no longer works and then all that escape needs to be faced, unless you are lucky and get to die and not have to face the consequences, Now not all of us get to use such escape mechanism without major blow back.

2 people like this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We all have our own issues and we write them out here on this forum and even in our darkest hour we must remain strong for others and support them throughout whatever they are going through. For example, I was SH'ing, when I found out my sister has cancer last week I stopped, I need to be strong for her and her little girl. It might seem hypocritical but we're only human and we will try to ease other's suffering like we would want them to do for us.

2 people like this.
  4. Adib Tanjeem

Adib Tanjeem Member

Yes, we need to be strong not only for ourselves, but also for others. This world is tough but we will try to ease each other as long as we have the strenght to move forward. Be it hypocrisy, it will eventually save us... :)

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.