Ha Ha

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by It's really funny, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So what do you do when you feel the vilest ever and you know there is NO ONE that can help you because they have told you you are beyond help.

Well, you go to somewhere else that can't help, of course.

So I'm very sorry for wasting your time on a person that is beyond help, I just sort of had a moment where I wanted to pretend that someone might be able to help me feel better, but I know you can't. So don't worry about replying, lol, I doubt anyone will even read this, because I know that no one gives a damn anyway, I just wanted to pretend for a few precious seconds before I go to bed.

Have a good day/night.
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: I read it :unsure:
  3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

I read it.
    I gave a damn.
    I don't think it was a waste of time.
    And I want to help.
  4. Thank you, that's really sweet, impossible, but sweet. And I do appreciate the reply Allo, so thank you.
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

whats going on hun maybe i can help do u have skype,msn,yahoo tlking ti out can help alot :hug:
  6. Thanks Danni, but I don't use any of those, I appreciate the offer though.

Talking out won't help either. There's not really anything that can help when you have been told that the professionals can't help you, so you have to a, learn to live you life feeling totally awful, wretched, etc, or you b, die.

Not much that can help that really.

But I do appreciate your reply, so thank you.
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Not sure who this is, but if you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me..Stay safe.
  8. Thanks. I left the forum a few months ago, and I'm only posting here because things are really dire at the moment. Obviously as I don't sign in anymore I won't be PMing you, but please know that your post, like the other helpful ones before you, is really appreciated.
  9. I know no one cares, but I wanted to write this out.

I had a brainwave. All the docs at my surgery work at another one too, and all the docs swap about, apart from one. I'd forgotten about this one doc because he never comes to my surgery, and I wish I had remembered him sooner. The one doc who doesn't come to my surgery is the doc I saw as a kid, he never let me down, he was always so nice and helpful, so, my brainwave was to go and see him, see if he would try to help me. So this morning, I plucked up the courage to phone the other surgery to book an appointment, so I phoned, and they said he is off long term sick and they don't know when he'll be back. I nearly cried there and then.

I have no other ideas left to try. I had built myself up with hope that he might be able to do at least something, and at the very least, he would listen, but nope, nadda, nothing.

Back where I started.

Oh, and someone who has similar problems and shares the same GP is getting all the help in the world, and I get fucking nothing.
  10. I read it. And I would love to help. my Yahoo is the same as the screeen name entered here in this post. I'm not on now due to my phone and net being a failure tonight, but tmorrow, I'll be sure to sign on. Come talk. I could use someone to talk to as well.
  11. There's no point anymore. But thanks for trying.
  12. chilled...

chilled... Guest

Its obvious from your post that you want someone to help you. You say theres no point, but its obvious you dont mean that.

And I would like to help if I can.

I hope you are alright. Well you prob arent, otherwise you would not be posting on this forum. But you know what I mean.

Please get back to me if there is anything I can do.

All the best.
  13. You're right, I am desperate for help, absolutely bloody craving it because right now things are awful. But, I do there is no point, because no one can really help; if the professionals can't help, no one can.

I should not really have made this post in the first place because lovely people have offered help, and I keep turning it down. That's not fair, nor right of me. So sorry everyone for rejecting the help that was offered. I'm sorry.
  14. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

The offer's still up for the taking, in my case at least :smile:
  15. But you never made an offer, you just stated that you had read it.

And no offence but I wouldn't come to you for help even if I did still come on the site. Not after the way you treated me the last time I communicated with you.

I'll expect all the <Mod Edit: Abacus21-do not single out members> to bash me, but I don't really care anymore.

I would hope though, that this thread would die now, because, like I said before, I should never have posted.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  16. eih

eih Well-Known Member

It's perfectly natural to want help, I care, yeah that seems really unlikely from your point of view because I'm just a random person on the internet but I would be very happy to try and help you. And don't apologize for posting this thread... you didn't force anyone to read it... you didn't force anyone to offer help... we just want to. Surely someone in this world can help you?
  17. That's really sweet :hug:

I sort of want someone to be able to help me, someone, somewhere, but I'm too scared to hope.

Thank you.
  18. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Doctors suck.

Keep trying, be insistent. Go every week. If they say 'theres nothing wrong with you' then reply 'then why am i upset enough to come back every week?'
  19. You're right Isa, on all of that. I'll wait until the doctor I wanted to see is back, and if I can hold on until then, then I'll try that. Thanks :)

Oh, and in reference to the bit that was edited, I didn't single anyone out, merely mentioned a group of people, and I don't even know who they are.
  20. chilled...

chilled... Guest

Sorry for late reply. I did not know what to say. I would like to help you if I can, I can always tell you a bit about myself if that helps u decide? But at the same time I dont want to give u false hope. I dont know what your particular problem is and so I dont know if I can help or not. Could we chat on pm?
    About me:
    I am a medical student.
    I am a 20yr od female.
    I thought about suicide extensively for years.
    I didnt know who could help me. I was in a catch 22 sitaution and I didnt think anyone would be able to make me feel better.
    I also sought help from many sources.
    But I am now speaking to a counsellor at uni who seems to know what she is talking about.

Maybe I could help. But I cant promise anything. However if you open up then I can try my very best or give you any advice I have on who else could help. Whats the worst that could happen if you open up?

Pm me if u want. I will give you my email ad but only if you ask for it. Cos I dont really want to give it out on this forum uneccesarily.

And dont be sorry. You never asked people to read your post. They CHOSE to read it and they CHOSE to offer help.

All the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.