Ha ha...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sakura, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Wow...it's been a while since I've been back here...*waves at anyone who on the off-chance might still remember me*

I thought that I had gotten my life back together, and I was finally on the track to recovery...but who was I trying to kid...suicidal thoughts never ever really go away...they're insidious...they just lurk patiently in the very back of your mind, until that perfect time when they suddenly come back, and spring unexpectedly back into your life...

I hate it...I wish to die every single damn day now...I'm beyond tired of living in this f-ed up life, and am just so damn ready to just leave all of this hurt, pain, anger, and sadness far far behind me, and just be released from it all...

I'm not even looking for a response to all of this...I just felt...no...I just needed to say this to someone...anyone who would listen...or even partially care...and you all have more than proven to me, during the brief time that I was a much more active member here, that a good majority of you actually do care about all of the people who come here...I just felt that I should at least let someone know about what this poor soul named me, thought about before she left this sad life behind forever...thanks for reading anyone...see you all in the next life ^^

~Sakura~ :rose:
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont do it?

im here and i care.

i am only a pm away

3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I remember you. Please stay and talk with us! :hug:
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I was just thinking about you a few days ago, wondering how you were, etc.
    I empathize, so much with you...
    I hope you stay safe. :hug:
  5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*Blinks* o.o

Really...I honestly didn't think that anyone here would even remember me ^^

It's really good to see you too, and to see that you're still here...and still alive with everyone else :hug:

Me...I'm not doing so great right now. I was for a good while there...and I attributed a lot of that the all of the awesome help that I received, and in turn was able to give back out when I was more active here on SF :hug:

But now...gah...as usual with me and my life, things are quickly beginning to unravel, and fall apart all around me, and after days of planning, I've made arrangements to leave this life and this world behind me tonight ^^

It was great talking with you again, Jess :hug:

Take care, and tons of love to you, and everyone else here at SF.

~Shauna~ :rose:
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Shauna.
    I hope you reconsider and stay with us. Can't say I don't understand though.
    Maybe talk to a doctor, or professional about how you're feeling? Anyways, stay as safe as you can, hun. :hug: <3
  7. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I also remember you.
    You had that sticky?
    Friendship can save your life I think
    Good to see you
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I remember you, too hun. I was wondering where you had gone and how you were doing. It is good to see you back. You are right that many of us do really care about each other here. Please take care. I hope to see you around more often. Thank you for letting us know how you are. :hug:
  9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: I remember you to I will always remmeber you..I hope you get feeling better and you know I'm only a phone call away hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.