Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spearmint, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Isn't it sad that I care more about people than they care about me, and yet I still care about them?
    Isn't it sad that I feel like razors get me better than a person ever will?
    Isn't it sad that I push people away when I need them the most?
    Isn't it sad that I feel the need to be perfect in some off chance that maybe my family will care & love me?
    Isn't it sad that I'm cutting myself off from everyone because I feel like they shouldn't care, I mean, why should they care when I don't?
    I think it's sad. That's why I'm sitting here, writing this while I'm crying.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, I've been like that before and in a way still am. But it's unhealthy, and you know that too, Jess. I understand why you wanna do it, but please, let at least one person in, you need to let things out. You need someone to talk to at least.

You know I'm here for you and you know I won't give up on you no matter how hard you try to push me away, I won't go. I'm not gonna give up.
    cos I :wub: the :worthy: Almighty AwesomeJess CB&FS!

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i agree with est, holding everything inside of you is painful and you got to let that out. Let someone help you get through this hard time jess we all care about you. :hug: if you want someone to talk to you can pm me and i can help you jess.