Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frizziidizzle, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My mom has left the building! Two weeks of pure peace. She doesn't realise that it will just be that... Now she is gone.. I can do what the hell I want to!
    So for a couple of days I'm gonna soak up the freedom then things will start to get rolling.. Cause it's the perfect time to do my thing and get out of here.
  2. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

ok this may be hypocritical, but dont kill urself. its a silly thing to do, you can change things for thebetter, just put ur mind to what u want and make it happen.

i understand feeling so low. *hugs*
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Butch,
    How old are you? You sound fairly young. Why would you want to end it at your age? You have so much to see and do, you are giving in to the depression.
    You can't have explored every path towards having a normal or fairly normal life. You will also find that there is someone out there that you can love and be loved in return. You shoul focus on graduating college. People will stand up and recognise your acheivements. So please don't let your depression drag you down, there are ways of coping with it ,but you need at least a therapist to help you recognize the problems and to teach you ways to fight it off. I have been suicidal most of my life and I deal with it dailey. There is a way you just need to find what works for you.Best Wishes!~Joseph~
  4. Hi Joseph. I am 17, I quit college a couple of weeks back. I have nothing to stay for, yes I am giving into the depression because I am weak and nothing. I know that. I just don't want to be around anymore, and neither does my family and friends, or the lack of.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.