• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Had a 28 mile walk with my dad the other day.

iwihbn

Don't the sun look angry at me?
Honestly, I forgot how much I missed walking, although it leaves me out of gym for 2 days haha.
Honestly, if you're struggling with a healthy lifestyle and that, and you've got access to transport, I'd suggest seeing if you can get to a really wild area and just walk. So long as you know your ability, just pick a long distance and put one foot in front of the other, really puts life into perspective.

LonelyHiker

Waitering for Godot
Honestly, I forgot how much I missed walking, although it leaves me out of gym for 2 days haha.
Honestly, if you're struggling with a healthy lifestyle and that, and you've got access to transport, I'd suggest seeing if you can get to a really wild area and just walk. So long as you know your ability, just pick a long distance and put one foot in front of the other, really puts life into perspective.
Hiking is a passion of mine, and I agree with you 100%. I make a point to get out and walk every day, even if it's just a couple miles strolling through my neighborhood.

iwihbn

Don't the sun look angry at me?
Hiking is a passion of mine, and I agree with you 100%. I make a point to get out and walk every day, even if it's just a couple miles strolling through my neighborhood.
Its so beautiful right now, as well. So few people!
Wowsers, 28 miles, that's a wild long walk :D Way to go, bet you felt a million dollars and refreshed after it. I need to start walking, thanks for posting this, if you can do it, we can too. A positive attitude. *thumbsup
I mean I felt rough but got a full on pub meal afterwards which did the trick. I would go for it tbh, it isnt so bad once you get past the first mile.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00