Had a few sherbets.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Jan 19, 2009.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

So ya its done. You surprised? Im not. I still want to hold her so tight her head pops off. But it doesnt matter.

Matty is well on his way...past the post even, warming the after dinner mints. Fuck that, as much as I like mints....just get me hammered.

You were right about something.

You've made the best decision, you've made the worst decision.

Either way I aint gonna toss you to the curb when shit gets difficult. This is me. I'll always be there. Ghost or not, always.
  2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:sad: I should have known. He was right you know...Too much, too soon...but I had to try, and I dont regret it...when I look at it fully.

I care so much still. I dont think ill ever stop caring about you. It's almost like a brother cares about sister....but ya I still want you physically. Well of course. Brothers arent suppose to feel that way are they..

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Its my fault.
  4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

it really is over :(
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm sorry it's ended up. Maybe things will be better as friends and who knows...maybe in time things will become better adn you can give it a go with her another time.

If not it's okay. Things happen, people change...doesn't mean you're less of a person.

Oh and stop drinking!
  6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Your right, people change, and you know circumstances change, what wasn't possible is now possible..

I know one thing for certain. I always to be a part of her life, and...

Thank fuck for Moz and The Smiths...

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour........................
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
  7. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Hey Matty Poo

Sorry to hear the news matey! But you know what, I've been there so I can totally understand how you're feeling (minus the urge to drink).

It's nobodies fault, sometimes these things happen and all we can do is be grateful for the good times and learn from the bad times.

Don't blame yourself - in fact, don't blame anyone. Placing blame is just a way of using the pain in a different way. Face it and you'll be surprised at how strong you are.

You were there for me and I'm here for you! Keep it in mind butt head!

Take care xo
  8. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

sherbet lollies are nice, did you enjoy them. have a hug from me. :smile:
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: MJ

I'm here if you need to talk x
  10. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member