• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Had a good day yesterday...today I feel like crap!

I am convinced that I am on an every other day depression/suicide cycle. Yesterday I had a relatively good day...whereas the day before was shit. Yesterday I exercised, ate healthy, went to work, etc, Today, I had all to do to get out of bed. I emailed my dr. I take Luvox for ocd....not sure it is doing much though I do sleep well.
Was considering going inpatient, however the facility I considered, McLeans in Massachusetts, does Not accept my insurance.....so the struggle continues,😥

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I am convinced that I am on an every other day depression/suicide cycle. Yesterday I had a relatively good day...whereas the day before was shit. Yesterday I exercised, ate healthy, went to work, etc, Today, I had all to do to get out of bed. I emailed my dr. I take Luvox for ocd....not sure it is doing much though I do sleep well.
Was considering going inpatient, however the facility I considered, McLeans in Massachusetts, does Not accept my insurance.....so the struggle continues,😥
*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00