had enough

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by angel jazz, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

I want to scream cry hit something had enough of it all maybe there right maybe I do deserve it maybe it is my fault after all adults are not Ment to lie
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

adults are the biggest liers hun children tell things how they are You are not at fault here hun never ok a child is never to be blamed hugs
  3. TheCamel

TheCamel Member

It's not your fault. There are unfortunately evil people out there, people who take advantage of others. But there are many more people out there who are willing to lend an ear and offer a hand.
  4. Powerpuff

Powerpuff Active Member

Since you posted in this section I can assume to know what you mean, and your words sound all too familiar for abuse victims. People like us who were abused have a great difficulty in coming to terms with the pain. Our brains keep working overtime trying to reason with the why's of it. So much so that we think we are to blame for the pain inflicted on us. We are not to blame, it is the bad people who inflicted the pain who are to blame and we gotta keep thinking that. We are not to blame, we are victims and others need to understand this.
    I hope you get through your dark days, take care.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's not your fault if someone is treating you badly. Go ahead and scream, cry, and hit something---it's good to let your feelings out than to keep them all inside. Don't listen to what they say, you don't deserve any of it!!
  6. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Angel,
    This is not your fault really, I as well think that all the time. The abuser puts you into that mind set a type of grooming. The want you hurt/upset/distraught as makes you more vulnerable. To some that is appealing as they want to help you, others will and do take advantage.
    Do you remember all that happens to you? Can you keep evidence for the police/FBI like pant's etc so DNA can be obtained? Are you taking extra pro-cautions like the contraceptive pill, I hope they use condoms. Do you tell them no? And almost fight them off as you can do that.
    The law allows you to protect yourself from these attacker's, so do push them off and shout and scream. Be careful they don't hurt you more, might make them realise you really don't want this. Is your mum ignoring? Very common did the same happen to your mum maybe?
    Tell your dad if possible not to do this to you as not right? Try and do some nice things if can make you feel better.
    I am often thinking how you are!
    Take Care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.