had enough

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by charlie0783, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlie0783

charlie0783 New Member

I have a diagnosis of personality disorder but I disagree I feel I have depression as I feel hopeless and sad all the time I don’t see a good future, I just tired all the time. I feel suicidal most days and really bad at the moment and don’t feel I can talk to anyone as they just say I have a personality disorder and they don’t want to listen so I don’t see the point in talking to anyone anymore. I feel numb all the time and don’t enjoy anything, I feel like I’m screaming and no one can hear me and I’m anxious all the time and sometimes would rather walk where there is no one about and I hate just sitting in my flat as soon as I wake up I feel scared and hopeless so have to get out even if it’s just to get a bus somewhere and not do anything, I don’t know what to do anymore I feel like I have nothing to live for anymore

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi charlie i hear you i do and it is a shame your doctor does not hun Is there anyway of getting a new doctor one that will listen and not judge you I hate when people do that see a diagnosis and use it against a person really. Talk to your gp of your regular doctor and see if you can get something for your depression and anxiety hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.