Had Enough

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mvanessa, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Mvanessa

Mvanessa Active Member

I'm new here and hesitant to post as I don't want to get in trouble. Ie cops. I'm in a bad depression and feel like nobody and dirt. I have no friends.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, please let me reassure you that you are safe here and no one is going to call the cops EVER on you. If we did that here we'd be talking to the cops 24/7, we do not do that here. What is causing you such distress? I am sorry you feel like dirt :( welcome to SF!

3. Mvanessa

Mvanessa Active Member

How do I know ? It's happened a lot and I'm traumatized from it

4. Mvanessa

Mvanessa Active Member

I do not want to go on. Have had enough

5. Jenumbra

Jenumbra SF Supporter

Feel free to share your story, this is a safe place. Do you have any family who can help you?

6. Mvanessa

Mvanessa Active Member

Was I reported ? Woke to knocking. Panic attack

7. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

You wont get into trouble talking to us reprobates M, we are just here to support each other, not judge each other. If you were in danger of harming yourself, we would advise you to get some outside help, otherwise, everything you say here is anonymous and confidential. We dont contact anyone, anywhere at any time about you or any other member. If they did that, I would certainly not be here. But you can trust this place not to betray you.

So are you in therapy? Do you take any meds at all?

I just missed my psych appointment yesterday. I forgot and I really wanted to see him. My bad! My meds are not doing anything significant, so maybe he will change them I dont know. So it will now be another 2 weeks before I get to see him. I am suffering severe depression as well, coupled with anxiety and panic attacks. But I do a little group therapy each week, I see a psych and my key worker and I am trying to learn about mental health issues as well. Its all a bit overwhelming, but after nearly dying, I have to try something.

8. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hi Mvanessa, I am Mox

Welcome to SF. You are SAFE here, you are with friends. We have no of knowing who you are beyond your screen name. Everyone here is anonymous.
    Please take a moment and read my story, the green hyperlink below this reply. I wasn't reported and neither will you be. I promise you that.
    You are obviously very overwhelmed and scared. We are here to help you. The more you share the more we can help. So just let it all out. No one will harass you or insult you , you are safe when you are with us. But you have to take a chance with us and share us with us what is going on with you. We care about you and we want you to be safe. You obviously came across us because you googled "how to commit suicide" or something similar. (Like I did) If you think you are a danger to yourself than please go to the closest ER and get the help you need. I know that you are scared and upset, lay that burden down by sharing with us what is going on. We will rally to you and we will help you the best way we can. It may not always be pretty, but it is from the heart. When you are here , you are with friends. If you are having a bad day then feel free to PM or IM and we can chat. I would love to chat with you.

We are Here for you , just give us the the chance (i know chances are scary, but this one i know is a sure bet)

Take Care of Yourself , and do not hesitate to reach out to us.

9. DevotedBaker54

DevotedBaker54 New Member

Don't worry about reaching out! It is so important to talk about how you are feeling especially when you are feeling down and alone. I'm glad you have found this website. Feel free to talk to anyone here and tell your story.
    I hope you can speak to someone soon! Are you able to speak to a counselor or therapist?

10. Anonymous <3

Anonymous <3 Active Member

moxman is right. You DO have friends.
    We're here for you. You may have depression, but it will NOT take over you.
    Stay strong Mvanessa. You can talk about your problems whenever you are ready.
    We care if you do not go on.